The most beautiful encounter

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aigoo look at him! He is so cute. OMO he just smiled!!!" Daehee exclaimed as she stared at Kim Mingyu.

"Haiz Daehee ya... You have to stop daydreaming." I said to my best friend, plopping down on the seat next to her's.

"But...But Riko, he is so handsome! Oh my god is he like straight out from heaven? Because he is ing hot and I can't stop staring at him." Daehee continued to fangirl.

I sighed. Kim Mingyu was everyone's dream. He is the school's model student. He is literally perfect. He is the top scorer and nobody can beat him in any exams. The teachers bias him because he just has so much favour. The 90 percent of the girls either crowd around him all day, or constantly dream that he was their boyfriend. Mingyu even has his own fan club in school. (yep I'm serious. They have meetings to discuss how they could make senpai notice them. Don't ask me how I know this, I did NOT stalk.)

He is our class's chairman. Almost everyone respects him except a couple of jokers. Yes, Jeon Wonwoo is included.

Wonwoo is the most annoying, lame, and idiotic weirdo I have ever met. But guess what? That little is my best friend.  We are childhood friends. How did we met? Well he was the bully of my neighbourhood at that time. He literally stole my paper airplane and dumped it in the river. I remembered crying so hard, I even forgot my way home. Well, at least Wonwoo felt bad for being such a .

"Hey you! I....I'm... I'm sorry okay? So stop crying, its annoying!" 

He was so rude then, and he still is.

"You are a big meanie! I hate you! I hate you!" I yelled punching him in the chest.

"Alright, alright, I'm the bad guy here. I'm sorry! So please, stop crying!" He said.

"Okay, I'll stop. But on one condition." I said in between tears.

"What?"

"You buy me candy from that store over there." I pointed to a small shop nearby.

"I don't have money! See?" Wonwoo showed me his pockets which were empty.

"Don't you have your mom?"

"Yea."

"Ask her for some money."

"I can't do that, she'll kill me!"

'Then I'll tell your mom you bullied me!" I cried as I ran off.

"Okay fine, I'll get you those stupid candies!" He yelled, pulling me by the arm.

I brightened up a little. He kept his promise and bought me a bag of candies. (He had to beg his mom for it though. He was begging on his knees xD)

"Hey wait!" Wonwoo stopped me.

"What?"

"Do you mind, if we...we...become friends? its not like I think you are cool or whatever. It's just that I see you being alone most of the time." He suggested.

I agreed and from then on, that idiot and I became friends.

Okay back to reality.

"Geez... What's with those girls crowding around that mughead? What's so good about him?"

"Everything." I muttered.

Wait... that voice!

"Wonwoo, what the hell are you doing here??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter