Little talks, small conversations

How I met Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"See ya tomorrow." 

"Bye idiot." I said waving goodbye to Wonwoo.

"Don't call me that! That's rude." Wonwoo snapped as he pouted.

"Stop acting cute. It makes you look gross." I faked a disgusted look.

"Whatever, I know I'm way cuter than you. Bye ." Wonwoo said before he strolled off to the direction of his house.

"Bye ." I replied under my breath.

Wonwoo always sends me home after school. We live nearby. His place is just a few blocks away from mine. After reaching home, I immediately went for a cold shower. Mom once said not to bathe right after coming home from school. She said it wasn't good for my body but right now, I couldn't care less. The weather was super humid and I just couldn't take the heat anymore.

"Ahh, so much better." I sighed as I felt a rush of ice cold water rain down on my body. After the shower, I felt more relaxed. While I dried my hair with a towel, I heard my phone let out a 'beep'. I went over to check it out and saw a message from an unknown number.

From: [Unknown]

Hi ^.^ Is this Riko?

 

I didn't know how to react to the message. Who could it be from? I don't remember giving out my number to anyone recently. Could this be a prank or some sort? I decided to take a risk and replied to the message.

 

To: [Unknown]

Yes, I am Riko.

 

I waited for that anonymous person to reply. I never felt so anxious and eager to receive a reply before. The unexpected 'beep' caught my attention once again. I swiftly grabbed my phone from my table, unlocking it with shaking hands. I was eager to know the person's identity. I was always born a curious girl.

From: [Unknown]

Hello. This is Mingyu. I know you might be wondering how I got your number. Your friend, Daehee was really enthusiastic and gave me your number when we were chatting. I was thinking of talking to someone. Hope I'm not disturbing you or anything. :)

Oh. My. God. Mingyu just texted me!! Darn you Daehee, imma slaughter you later. But first I needed to calm down. How is this even happening?? Kim Mingyu, the handsome, popular, smart, talented and but of course, perfect Mingyu just messaged me. I still couldn't believe it. Has senpai finally noticed me?
I typed a reply, careful not to send any nonsense things or typos to Mingyu. It took me way longer than usual to send a reply.


To: [Unknown]
Hey Mingyu. Nope, you're not disturbing me or anything close to that. :))

 

Great, why did I add that creepy smiley face. As I was about to delete off the emoticon, I accidentally clicked send instead. Oh my god, I literally ed this up so bad. I'm so screwed.
Mingyu would probably be thinking I'm some creepy girl with that creepy emoticon. God, I sure do mess up so much. Just then, a 'beep' sounded. I quickly grabbed my phone again. It was a reply from Mingyu. I was scared to read it, but I braced myself and unlocked my phone.


From: [Unknown]
Haha, that's a pretty cute emoticon. I like it. Are you up for a small talk with me? ^•^

 

Up for a small talk with Kim Mingyu? Hell yes.
He didn't find that emoticon creepy at all. He said he liked it. He's always so kind and nice. 


To: [Unknown]
Yea sure. I don't mind. I needed someone to talk to as well.

 

While I waited for a reply, I took the time to save his number into my contacts. Finally, I hear a 'beep' once again.
I checked my notifications and it redirected me to a chat.


From: [Idiotic Jeon]
Hey , I need your darn help. Give me the usual for my history homework. I don't know how the to do it.

 

Wow, Wonwoo you little . I was expecting Mingyu but that brat just ruined everything.


To :[Idiotic Jeon]
No. I'm not gonna do that. Work it out yourself or something. I can't always help you, plus I'm busy right now. Go bother someone else.

 

Another 'beep' sounded after I sent the reply.


From: [Gyu gyu<33]
Great. :D By the way, are you feeling better now? I heard about what happened this evening. Jinhee had gone too far. I made her apologise. She would do so tomorrow. Hope you are feeling fine now. I apologise in advance for them. They had really crossed the line t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter