No Biggy no diggity.

Yixing can never be Lay! : Double Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Three cheers to Big Boss!"

Raucous cheering explode and clinking of glasses abound.

"Haha! Yes, the timely death of Congressman Park truly deserves a celebration! And thanks to that nosey masked idiot, Lay, I don't even need to lift a finger to get rid of this eyesore! Let's drink to Lay too! Hahaha!" Biggy Oh laughs out loud.

"Cheers to Lay!" Everyone cheered. Followed by more raucous merrymaking in the private club room.

In the midst of the commotion, Biggy Oh's latest plaything leans in and whispers to him, "But darling, aren't you afraid that Lay may come after you too? I mean, this superhero wannabe seems to make it his mission to rid the world of crime. And you may be a likely target?"

Biggy Oh enraged, grips her face tightly and yells, "Afraid? AFRAID? I, Biggy Oh, am afraid of nobody! Let this Lay idiot come and try and get me! Who does he think Biggy Oh is? I'm not someone he can trifle with! Who am I, boys? Enlighten this stupid hoe!"

"You boss, are da notoriously untouchable Biggy Oh!" One eager underling pipes up.

"That's right, kiddo! And what does our Biggy gang do, that we do so well?" Biggy Oh rallies his subordinates.

An outpour of enthusiastic replies shoot from all around:

"We extortionate!"

"Launder money!"

"Run da biggest drug cartel!"

"And da most successful prostituition ring!"

Biggy Oh laughs heartily, "And we do it all! Illegally! Right under the government's nose! Shove it up their stuck up assess and there ain't nothin' they can do about us! And why is that so, boys?"

"Cuz we got dirt on 'em!"

"Grease their palms"

"We're all in it together!"

"We get 'em in the sack, give 'em some kickback. Tck Tck, they got our backs!" Biggy Oh rounds up and roars with laughter with his fellow gang.

"But...but isn't that the case with Congressman Park too? He's supposedly untouchable too? But look what happened to him?" Biggy Oh's lady asks timidly.

"That feeble weakling Park doesn't have the muscle power that I have! He's such an easy target! I would have kicked him to the kerb easily if that Lay didn't get to him before me. Park is a piece of cake. I, on the other hand, have my fighter boys with me! We've got enough ammunition power in this room alone to start a World War!" Biggy exaggerates.

He continues, "Let that blasted masked idiot come try his luck with me! In fact, to prove my prowess, I should send him an invitation to come get me! How about that boys? Who wanna have a go at Gay Lay? How about you, Sicko Tao? You've always liked boys in skintight costumes? We'll let you have him!"

"No thanks boss! That dude hides his entire face behind a Guy Fawkes mask. He must be ugly as sin!" 

The entire gang in the room roars with laughter at Sicko's jibe.

Then suddenly the lights go out!

"Whoa. What the hell?"

" you! Turn the lights back on!"

"Get the lights back on this minute before I blow one of your brains out!" Biggy commands.

The door of the private room creaks open and a figure flashes in. 

The gang members reach for their phones to shine their lights. All lights flash towards the head of the table where Biggy was seated.

As the figure of Biggy come into the light, a commotion breaks out as the members realise that someone is holding their big boss hostage! A pale hand holds a sharp dagger next to Biggy's jugular. 

The intruder steps out from behind his shadows and reveals himself.

"Boss! It's Lay!" An underling points at the intruder in the Guy Fawkes mask.

Biggy motions to turn around but Lay grips him tightly by the neck and raises his dagger, aiming for Biggy's heart and warns, "Drop all your weapons or I'll stab Biggy."

"Don't listen to him you dolts! Just shoo.." Biggy instructs his underlings but gets choked up quickly by Lay's tightening grip.

"Drop your weapons now!" Lay orders.

***

Meanwhile, two rooms away in the same club, Lana and her bunch of girlfriends are merrymaking, singing karaoke to their hearts content. 

"Eureurong,  eurerong, eureurong-dae..." I chant at the top of my voice, "Growl is my jam!"

"Yes, yes, Lana. We all know you heart this song! Dance to your heart's content!" My friend Irene encourages.

"Eureurong, eureurong..." I repeat and jam along to the beat, trying my best to mirror the tricky synchronized choreography onscreen.

Sudddenly the room blacks out with the lights and music all gone. The girls and I shriek in the darkness.

"What happened?" Irene asks.

"Black out?" Wendy suggests.

"Let me go check it out?" I suggest as I shine a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter