Nightcap

Yixing can never be Lay! : Double Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the slow update, subscribers! Harder for me to write this fic, as it's not up my usual alley. So taking abit more time to flesh out a plot of sorts haha. But to make up for it. Double updates!  Enjoy! ^^

*****

Lana unwinds in her bedroom after a long day at the office. Between shuttling to press conferences and interviews and churning out articles, she is absolutely beat!

She amps up the chill out tunes and lies down on her bed. She hums to the tune and closes her eyes but finds her mind racing. She is still too tensed up. Her mind running though the events of the day. Suddenly she finds her wandering mind drifting to thoughts of Lay and her chance encounter with him. The way he rescued her then and flirted with her.

Yesterday she confessed to Sooyoung her encounter with Lay and she bombarded Lana with so many questions. Many relating to Lay's physique. Lana recollected Lay in his skintight spandex costume and she must admit he has a pretty hot bod. His costume hugs to his tight bod and outlines clearly his musculature. His rippling muscles, his cut arms, his broad chest with pecs and abs and his strong thighs. And his obvious bulge. Now that she thinks of it, Lana wonders if Lay deliberately dresses himself so... so indecently. Intentionally exposing his figure. Flaunting his assets. Lana's mind wanders further and she wonders how does Lay look like? He boasted that he's quite a looker? How goodlooking a face does he have that will match his y physique? Lana just realized she's just thought of Lay as y and she's starting to have inappropriate thoughts about him. Perhaps she's been feeling lonely lately. 

She wonders if Lay read the article she wrote about her chance encounter with him? Lana got assigned to write about her "Rendezvous with a superhero" as Baekhyun calls it, when he got wind from Sooyoung about their encounter. It was a rushed article, just a small column, on their online blog, not published in print edition, as they haven't got any eye-catching photos to supplement the article. In Baekhyun's words, "Photos are Everything dahhling! They make a tab, The Tab. If there's no peekture to match the words, it ain't fit for print!" And Lana had to write it anonymously, with a pen-name, so as not to reveal that she was the one that met Lay and also it'll seem like they got the scoop from a real insider, as opposed to yet another article spinned by yet another journo.

"This is no good." Lana speaks aloud to herself as she tosses and turns in her bed.

"What's no good?" A familiar gravelly voice asks aloud.

Alarmed, Lana immediately sits up and reaches for the table lamp. She flicks it on and she sees Lay perched on her window sill. Lana opens to scream but in a flash, Lay is before her with his hand on , stifling her scream.

"Hush. It's just me. Lay"

Lay slowly lets go of his hand and Lana hisses, "You scared me! What are you doing here? Why are you here in my room?"

"I'm here for my rendezvous." 

"Huh? Oh.. do you mean.."

"Yes, babe. Rendezvous with a superhero?" Lay replies and motions to himself.

"I see you've read the article. How do you know about it? Waitaminute. Do you like, google yourself?" Lana bursts out laughing.

"I know what I need to know." Lay calmly replies.

Lana snorts.

"Thanks for the lovely article by the way. Now I know you find me 'intriguingly y'. And I didn't know you were so preoccupied objectifying me while I was rescuing you. So tell me, which of my body parts do you like best? My pecs?" Lay grabs Lana hand and places it on his chest, surprising Lana with his sudden gesture.

"My abs?" He moves her hand down his torso. 

"Or my .." Lay's about to move Lana's hand further down when she quickly jerks her hand free.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lana asks scandalised.

"Just giving you a first hand experience. Now you can write about it. How's the headline, "Sleeping with a superhero"?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter