Hey, busy?

I Met Him!

Story pov

After Youngmin sent her home, he feel moody and pissed off because he knew something will happen to him "Ohh... it's you SLEEP.IN.MY.BED" he said sarcastically and fake smile "Hey Youngmin come here" Sungyeol called him sit next to him in bed "What?" he asked him seriously "Do you know that girl?" Sungyeol asked Youngmin "What girl? which girl?" he asked him confused "You know the girl that you hang out just now, I LIKE HER" Sungyeol also same as Rian, speak directly without thinking "WHAT THE F*UCK! HE LIKES RIAN TOO? HE'S TOO OLD WITH RIAN! I'M THE ONE WHO FIT WITH HER!!! OUR AGE IS NOT TOO FAR!!!! HE'S 24 SHE'S 17!" Youngmin cursing in his thought and controlling his anger "Whaaat? you like her? didn't you know maybe.. you know.. she has a boyfriend, maybe.." he tried to make Sungyeol refuse to like her "I don't care but whatever it is, i will ask her tomorrow" Sungyeol said innocently without knowing the person infront of him has crush on her "I will keep an eye on you" Youngmin stared at him sharply.

"Morning! Sungyeol please have a breakfast" Hyunseong served the breakfast for everyone "Hmm.. Yummy!" he praised Hyunseong cooking skill "After this, i'll go out meeting someone" he told them "Who?" Jeongmin asked "Rian, you know what... i like her" all Boyfriend members stared at Youngmin instantly because they know this is very sensitive to him "How do you find her? and didn't you know maybe she already taken or has crush on someone" Youngmin said quipped to make him more understand and refuse to like Rian "I know, but i'll ask her and hopefully she will accept me" Sungyeol said confidently which is made Youngmin more angrier and it's appeared red-face on his look "Uh.. Sungyeol could you please help me wash the dishes?" Hyunseong tried to avoid Sungyeol from speak further and Youngmin is hot-tempered person "Ok, i'll help" Hyunseong feel relieved that he managed to take Sungyeol away from him.

After Sungyeol washed the dishes he then walked outside and finding his dream girl "Where could she be?" he's checking here and there, finally he spotted a familiar girl so he walked towards her at the park "Hey, busy?" he asked smiley "No, why you're here and where's Youngmin? i thought he go with you" Rian said with 'blank' face and spoke directly "He's at home, why your face looked pale?" he so worried about her condition "I'm fine... and i.. i..." she talked with strange behaviour and she's feeling unwell "Do you need hospital?" Sungyeol asked her and willing to take her to hospital "It's okay, is there something you want to talk about?" eventhought she's not feeling well but she managed to asked and smiled to him "Let's just meet tomorrow and you just go rest" Sungyeol wanted her to take rest and tomorrow he confess to her "Ok, at 3pm" she suggested and went home by herself "Why she asking about Youngmin? are they really that close and friends since kid?" he still thinking and a bit confused.