Kwangmin?!

I Met Him!

Story pov

"It's sunday, usually he would text me or call me and meet at the same place like we used to be, but where is he? what is he doing now? is he okay? or.... he don't want to see me again and left just like that without telling me first?" she was waiting for him and sat on the sofa while holding her phone.Then suddenly someone knocked the door "Wait.. i'll open the door" and then she suprised "Kwangmin?!" and she invited him inside "Why you're here?" she asked him and she afraid it might be something happened to Youngmin "I just want to tell you that he went to Hokkaido for photo shooting in 3 days and also he told me to take care of you and always accompany you" he explained to her but she still want to know "Why he didn't tell me that he left already?" and Kwangmin gave her the reason why Youngmin didn't tell her "He left his phone and i just saw it on his bed this morning, probably he must be cursing now" he's laughing about his hyung behaviour "Oh, please sit and i'll make some drinks" she went to kitchen "When i look at her body from back.. she seems slim and has s-line from side.. no wonder Youngmin likes her, he's such a picky" he stared at her body secretly and praised her beauty "Here's your drink" she hand him a drink "Are you alone today?" he asked "Yeah, i'm alone today and my friend Jiyoma went to amusement park with her little brother" she told him "Jiyoma?! could it be..." he was silent after he heard 'Jiyoma' name "And you can meet her if you want maybe she will back at 2pm" she looked at her watch "It's okay, maybe next time" Kwangmin doesn't want to meet her "Can i ask you something?" he asked her with serious face "Do you like my hyung?" her eyes widened and can't speak properly "Uh.. um.. i.. why do you ask?" her face blushed and feel ashamed "You two seems close and looked sweet together, and i bet you have feelings for him, right?" his question is really danger to her "No, why should i fall for him? maybe he has girlfriend already or crush, why would he picked me? anyway i'm not his type maybe.." she answered him with upset tone "I know you liked my hyung and my hyung loves you..." in his thought "By the way, are you busy?" he asked her "I think i have some works to do" she wants to resume her unknown works "Ok, i'll be leaving now.. take care.." she waved to him and he left "I'm sorry, i'm lying to you..." she felt guilty about her answer just now.

 

The next day...

"What's wrong Rian?" Jiyoma feel worry about her moody behaviour "I'm alone..." she answered her weakly by looking at the window "Well, today is the last day and you will see him tomorrow.. so cheer up!" Jiyoma cheered her up "Thanks Jiyoma" she finally smile.