I Met Him!

I Met Him!

Rian pov

"Rian wake up, wake up! You need to send Jiyoru to school" Jiyoma shook me lightly to wake me up "Huh? What time is it?" i asked Jiyoma while rubbing my eyes "It's 6:00 am" She replied "C'mon eat your breakfast i already prepared at the kitchen" she continued then i nodded. After i take a shower i just go eat my breakfast and greeted Jiyoru "Hi! do you want me to send you?" Jiyoru nodded in happy smile.

 

Story pov

Rian waving to Jiyoru and watch him enter his class.Then, she spotted a beautiful scenery at the park which is near to their house .So,she decided to walk there and sat on the bench "This is so beautiful.." she praising the view.Suddenly,someone sit besides her and she quickly look who it was "HUHH..IT'S HIM! am i dreaming?! WHOAH!!! his smiling killing me!!!" in her thought "Hi, morning!" he greeted her with alluring smile "Uhh.. h-hi.. are you Jo Youngmin from BOYFRIEND?" she asked him with stuttering reaction "Yes,why? our fan?" he asked again "Um.. yeah!" she answered quickly "When do you arrived here?" she asked him "On xx/12/2014" he replied to her question "So same as us" she mumbled to herself "Are you okay?" he asked her with puzzle face "Oh, i'm okay" she replied back."Why you here?" Youngmin asked her while staring her eyes "I just sent kid to school" she told him "Are you a mother?! you're so young!" he suprised with her answer "Eh no!, it's my friend's brother" she gave the immediate answer "Ohh... i thought you were mom" he sighed "I got to go now" she get up and waved him goodbye "I forgot to ask her name and i hope she be here again.." in his thought with hopes.

   

 Meanwhile,

"JIYOMA!!!" she screamed as she entered the house "HUH? what is it? something wrong?" Jiyoma asked worriedly "I met him! you know!" she exclaimed "Who?" Jiyoma asked her "Jo Youngmin! it's really him! my dream came true" she jumping excitedly "OH! that's really good, finally you met him!" Jiyoma also joining happy.

 

At BOYFRIEND's house,

"YAH! Youngmin what's wrong that face?" Donghyun feel concerned about his strange behaviour "What do you care?" Youngmin answered him with annoyed tone "Why you turned angry? After you entered this house you just look happy and smiling to yourself, why? you met a girl?" Donghyun "I'm not.. OK! i found a girl but we're just friend and how could we fall in love? we just met at the park" Youngmin finally admitted "WHAT?! Youngmin has a girlfriend? invite her here!" Kwangmin and Minwoo said in unison "Youngmin, show it to us!" Donghyun suggested him "Ani!.. why would i invite her? we're just MET! And she also our fan" Youngmin hesitated to his suggestion "Ok, but if you met her again tell her we're inviting her" Donghyun told him "Ok i'll try" Youngmin finally agreed.