My heart is pain...

I Met Him!

Youngmin pov

My heart feels pain... and does she has same feeling as me? maybe i should take a rest and i don't feel like going out, because it's just makes me more hurt and hates. After that, i received a message from,

                                                           From:Sungjae

        Hey bro! Wanna go out? i'm here now and i heard you already in japan, so meet me at xxxx cafe   

 

It's from my old friend, Sungjae. He always accompany me and understand me, and we have known each other since elementary school. Now he's idol and member from BTOB. So i should go now and probably he's waiting."Hey bro! long time no see" he greeted me and yeah... we didn't meet almost 3 years since he is idol now like me "Yah, i miss you so much and who's this baby boy? your nephew... baby brother?" i asked him because he brought baby with him "Could you please promise with me? and i'm begging you" strange, he's begging to me? "What's wrong? you didn't do anything wrong right?" i said to him "The truth is... i'm married and this is my child. I come here not just to see you but i just want to spend time with my family and being idol is always busy" he admitted and explained to me "What? you're married? so young! and that's why you haven't meet me for almost 3 years ago? and you want to keep this secret from media and fans?" i asked him and i'm so shocked hearing that news "That's right! and have girlfriend already?" oh, he asked that question "No, but i had crush on her. Don't worry i'll tell her if i'm ready" i told him and thumbs up "I wish you luck!" he wished me luck and gave me support. Being father is fun actually, and i'm watching Sungjae playing with his child what adorable "Where's your wife?" i asked him and i didn't saw his wife around "She's taking degree now and i don't want to disturb her" whoah, what hard-working family, father is idol and mother is studying. If i'm married so early, could it be like this? because i'm idol and Rian is studying. Maybe i should ask him and how could this happen to him "Sungjae, if you don't mind... how could this happen to you?" then Sungjae stared at me "I.. i fell in love with her and we're married! and it begins like this, me and her we're in the same class since i moved to a new high school, and you still remember that day, right?" he explained and asking "Yeah" i replied to his question "So since that i fall for her but not yet married and we never think of that. We're just dating. One day, we got caught by principal because someone complained and it might be jealous person because i rejected her, but truthfully we're not doing anything we're just locked by someone and you know it's trap" Sungjae face became serious and i can see he's really angry about that "And, we're was forced to get marry and our parents really upset and mad, so that's how it was" he must've been through a lot along with his wife "I feel pity for you" i touched his shoulder and he's smiled.

"I'm going now, bye bro!" he goodbye me and his baby waving to me. I do liked children especially babies. I hope Rian would give me sweet and handsome baby boy like me, hehehe. But talking about Rian, who will she choose? Either me or him? But whatever it is i must respects her decision and it's her right. I think i should go home now or else Kwangmin would nagging and annoying.