Holiday 1

I Met Him!

Story pov

"Good morning!" Rian greeted Jiyoma and Jiyoru in the kitchen "Come, eat with us" Jiyoma called her to eat breakfast together "Rian noona, are you okay? Can you send me to school as usual?" Jiyoru still concern about her health "Of course i do! Look, i'm healthy!" she showed to him that she's fine.

"Bye Jiyoru" Rian goodbye-ing him and watching until he enter his class "Where is he? I should take a sit at that park" she sat at the bench and waiting for someone, after that someone closed her eyes "I know who you are" she knew it who it was "You're waiting for me? How sweet you are" he pinched her cheek softly "Yah! Don't touch that!" she yelled at him playfully "Don't touch?  You're my lady... with you.." he sang to 'Don't touch my girl' song "That song..." that song reminds her when she was 14 "Are you okay?" he asked her "That song is sweet and i listened to it when i was 14, at that time your hair is blonde and you're handsome, which makes me attracted to you" he blushed slightly after he heard her compliment "She liked me since the beginning?" he widened his eyes and suprised towards her confession "I-" his words cut off by a boy's voice "Rian noona!" Jiyoru running to them and bringing the letter "W-what are you doing here? And why you came here? You suppose to be in school" Rian suprised and Jiyoru came out from school, well his school is near to that park so sneaked out to them "I brought a letter and tomorrow is holiday for one month!" he showed the letter to her and exclaimed happily "Tomorrow is holiday? Right time!" Youngmin also happy "Why? What's wrong?" Rian feel a bit confused "I'll come to your place and bring the other members" he said and leaving them "Bye hyung!" Jiyoru waved to him.

KNOCK! KNOCK! "Who's there?" Rian opened the door "Hi Rian!" BOYFRIEND greeted her "So what's up?" she asked them "So here's our plan for holiday" Donghyun was the first one to speak "Please prepare your things for tomorrow and we will heading to somewhere fun especially for Jiyoru, since he is a kid" he continued his words and told everyone including Jiyoma and Jiyoru. "What about the transport?" Rian asked him "We will use one car, it's a van car" Jeongmin explained to her "Ok, what about the food and place for sleep?" she asked "About that, we will provide it" Donghyun told her "Tomorrow, please wake up early at 5am" he added.

"It's still dark.." Rian standing outside the house and waiting for BOYFRIEND while Jiyoma and Jiyoru still preparing for the journey "Hey Rian! Ready?" Youngmin greeted her from the van window "We're ready!" Rian, Jiyoma and Jiyoru they all entered their van. "Rian, do you bring your 'personal thing'?" Jiyoma whispered to her because of 'personal thing' to girls reader please understand it's about underwear and Youngmin's, Minwoo's and Kwangmin's ear perked up after hearing 'personal thing' because they sat near the girls "Yes, i brought them and i won't forget" she whispered back to Jiyoma and it's very shame to hear by BOYS "I wonder what is it..." Youngmin smiled creepily in secret like a ert.

Finally, they're arrived at their destination place "Beach?!" Rian said suddenly "You don't like beach, don't you?" Jiyoma asked her "I hate this! And i don't want to wear bikini and show off my body to everyone!" Rian said angrily "Yah.. you can wear-" Youngmin was hitted by Rian when he was about to speak "Ouch!" he groaned "Don't even think about it!" she said coldly. "Here's the hotel, and i'll pay the rooms for you all, so just wait here" Donghyun told them to wait and he's paying the rooms "Jeongmin, Hyunseong with me, Kwangmin with Minwoo, Jiyoma with her baby brother and Rian with Youngmin" Donghyun told them after he paid the rooms "WHAT?!" Youngmin and Rian really shocked "YAH! How could you?" Rian was about to hit Donghyun but Jiyoma managed to hold her "Because there's no more room and it's already full, that's why you two need to share room" Donghyun said innocently "Just let them sleep together, hehehe" he laugh evily "Thanks, Donghyun hyung!" Youngmin mouthed to him secretly "What?" Rian gave him death glare "Nothing, let's go to our room" Youngmin tried to not to tell her "Our? What do you mean by our?" she asked seriously "It is our, because we sleep in the same room, remember?" he talked to her "Whatever" she rolled her eyes.

After Rian and Youngmin entered their room "WHY?! Why one bed only? Where else can i sleep?" she really mad "Hey... you can sleep with me" he pointed to himself "I don't trust boys! How can sleep with you? I never sleep with boys" she told him angrily "It's okay, you can trust me and i won't do anything dirty to you while you sleeping" he explained to her "Really? I can trust you?" she asked him seriously with cross-hand "Really, i won't do anything stupid" he smiled "Ok, if that's what you're saying, i'll sleep with you, but! Don't touch me" she gave him death warning and he nodded in agreement. "Hey, sorry to bother but can you two go to beach now? We're having outdoor lunch and berbeque, let's go!" Minwoo opened their room door slowly and told them to have lunch "Ri-" she threw the pillow to his face "Don't.you.say.that. i won't wear that thing, if you say that thing, you're dead" she gave him really dead warning to him for not trying say 'bikini' thing "She's creepy" he feel scary in his thought.

"Wah! Beach is beautiful" Youngmin praising the beach while Rian stand quitely besides him "Don't you like-" he stopped when he glanced at her "Why she stay quiet? When i look at her i can feel she's alone actually" then she looked at him "What's wrong?" she asked him "Nothing, we should go now" he told her and holding her hand "Why he holding my hand? Could it be... he fall in love with me? I feel i don't want to let go the precious moment with him" in her thought. "Yah! The sweet couple! Come here" Jeongmin called them from a far "Don't you at least change your clothes? I mean, hellooo... we're at the beach now and it's not fit if we wearing jaens and t-shirt" Jeongmin asked them to changes into beach outfit like them, because they already changed their clothes into beachy outfit like wearing 'short'(i don't know what to call that thing, since me 'the author' doesn't like the beach) "But how? I don't have that type outfit for beach and-" she was dragged by Kwangmin and Minwoo "YAH! Be careful! She's girl!" Youngmin scolded them "Back off your hands from her!" Jiyoma also scolded them "Just follow us".

After they dragged her to the fitting room, they forced her to change clothes "Here, change now!" Kwangmin threw the clothes to her "I hate you!" after a few seconds, she came out from fitting room "Wahh! She looked... hot.." they compliment her nice body but still, she's wearing long shirt and long skirt, it just shows her body shape and they never seen her ladies and feminine style before "If you say that again, i kill you!" she gave them death warning.