Holiday 2

I Met Him!

Story pov

"Whoaa... who is this girl? She's pretty" the boys high schooler praising her beauty at the beach when she was standing alone "Just watch, i'm going to check her out" the boy A wants to flirt her "Wait, don't you worry if she has someone else? I think you should ask her age, where she schooling and her relationship. And if anything happened, i won't in and defends you" boy B advising him "Ok, here i come baby!.... Wait!" he stopped "What's wrong?" boy C asked him "She's with boy and child?! I thought she's high schooler, but i'm wrong, she may looked short and young but she's with CHILD" boy A said angrily and pointed his finger to Youngmin, Rian and Jiyoru "There there, don't be mad i'll bet you found another girl" boy B tried to cheered him up "SHUT UP!".

"Rian noona! Don't you play with us?" Jiyoru asked her "I don't feel like to play" she replied "Why? What's wrong?" Youngmin asked her "Nothing.. you two just play. Go ahead!" she told them to play "Ok" Youngmin and Jiyoru started to play in the water. "Hey Rian, why looked gloomy, huh?" Jiyoma sat besides her "I just don't like beach and i keep thinking who's the girl that Youngmin told me about" she answered her "A girl?" Jiyoma suprised "Yeah, he said that he will marry early with that girl" she told her sadly "Oh.. that must be hard for you. Don't give up, okay?" she gave her thumbs up to support her. "So because of that..." Youngmin heard their conversation silently.

After they finished their beach activity, they went to hotel and having dinner altogether. "This taste good! I like it!" Jiyoru exclaimed about mud cake "Really? Do you want some more?" Jiyoma asked her brother and get him a slice of cake "Can i feed you?" Youngmin asked Rian "No, it's okay" she feel shy "Yah Youngmin! Don't you take of care of her?" Minwoo teasing him "What? Just mind your business!" he yelled at Minwoo for bothering him "I'm already full, i guess we should go to our room and sleep" Jeongmin said sleepy and after that they went to their respective room.

"I must talk to her and be honest about my feelings" Youngmin decided to tell her and when he turns to her, she already sleep "She's sleeping, i'll tell her tomorrow" when he about to sleep next to her "Don't do anything dirty to me, you got that?" she told him and continue sleeping "She's creepy". then he lied next to her.

"Argh! I can't sleep!" he awoked and then he turns to the side "Oh.. my!" Rian's shirt is ed and it showing her a bit "No no, control yourself Youngmin. Don't be demon" and he tried to cover her by buttoning her shirt "I look like , damn! But if i don't button her shirt she might think that i'm ert and watching her during sleeping" he sighed and afraid that she will awake "Don't move Rian! Please.." he tried buttoning her but she keeps moving "I hate doing thi-" he kissed her unpurposely "YAHHH!" she screamed but fortunately her voice can't be hear by everyone just in the room "Sorry, i-i didn't do anything, i j-just want to button your shirt.." he explained to her in stuttering "My shirt? OMO! I shouldn't be careless" she feels ashame and buttoned her shirt quickly "I'm sorry! I'm so careless" she feel shame about her shirt "It's okay, i won't tell anyone about this" he confronts her "You just go sleep and i'll sleep on the floor" he told her to sleep "Ok..".