We're getting closer

I Met Him!

Story pov

As they have became friends and meet everyday, they didn't realize that they're getting closer and more friendly "Yah!" Rian was in shocked "Am i late?" Youngmin appeared from her behind "You're scaring me" she pouted with cute expression "You always look cute... and you make my heart beated faster" in his thought "Youngmin" she was about to talk "Don't you think we're getting closer and more like close-friend lately?" as we know Rian is straight-forward type saying without thinking "You realized that?" Youngmin so suprised with her sudden question "Almost everyday we meet at the same place, calling or texting, and you always walked me home" she stated "Oh yeah! that's right, and why you ask? you want our relationship more than friends?" he and his face closer to her "No.. no... i didn't mean that! i'm just saying we're closer and i'm happy to be friend with you because i'm not lonely anymore" she was shaking with her red cheeks "You are so cute" he touched her face gently with romantic style "Yah! don't do that!" she hitted his hand "You are so fierce" he seems enjoyed teasing her "I will never forget this moment..." Youngmin staring at her silently while Rian watching the beautiful scenery.

After he sent her home and entered their house "Hyung, tomorrow you need to go to Hokkaido with the others" Kwangmin told him "Why? and don't you go too?" he asked him in confused face "I'm not following because i'm too tired and why you go to Hokkaido, because you will have photo shooting for the new megazine" Kwangmin explained to him so he understand "Oh.. what about-" his words got cut off by Kwangmin "Don't worry i'll take care of her and accompany her while you're not here for 3 days" then Youngmin "3 DAYS?" for him it's too long "Well..  being idol is not so easy and always busy" Kwangmin patted his hyung shoulder " By the way, did you confess to her?" he asked again "Not yet, but i will confess to her" Youngmin said to him confidently "Please look after her" Kwangmin nodded "Looks like i need to prepare my things and sleep early tonight" he sighed and walked lazily.