She's sick

I Met Him!

Story pov

"Where am i?" she realized after awakened "You're awake? How are you?" the nurse greeted her "I'm fine, why i'm here and where's the others?" she asked the nurse about Youngmin and Jiyoru "Ah, that tall boy? And he must be your husband with your son, right?" when she about to speak "Are you okay?" Youngmin asked worriedly as he entered the room with Jiyoru "I'm fine, don't worry" she smiled and feel happy because of his concern "So, what makes me fainted?" she asked the nurse "It's just normal dizzy. Maybe because you don't have enough sleep, tired and more, at first i thought maybe you were pregnant" the nurse explained to her "So, you're not going to have a baby? Boring... i want to have a baby brother" they all widened their eyes respectively to Jiyoru childish words "W-w-what?!" Rian was the first person who very shocked "What? Are you two planning to have more baby? What baby do you want? Boy or girl?" the nurse seems liked it instead of shocked "Well... we're just planning to have baby boy soon" Youngmin managed to handled the situation "Yah..." she elbowed Youngmin's arm "Oh i see... you two shame... that's normal thing" the nurse said.

"I hate you Youngmin!" she's cursing in thought "Are you still dizzy?" Youngmin still worry about her "I'm fine, let me carry him" she answered him and want to carry Jiyoru "It's okay, just let me carry him until we arrive at your place" he don't want to burden her. When they arrived at Jiyoru's house "Jiyoma noona! Rian noona was fainted just now" Jiyoru told his sister about what happened "Really? Are you still sick?" Jiyoma so concerned about her "Don't worry about me, look! I'm fine" she showed to her that she's okay "Thank you so much Youngmin! For bringing her" Jiyoma thanked him "It's okay, just tell me and you Rian, sleep well and i will always there for you" Rian blushed immediately towards his words "Y-you're welcome... " she's shivering and goodbye to him "Good night".

 

Youngmin pov

Many people thought that we're already married and had son, Yup! i liked it. I hope i can get marry with her, that's my dream. But how? Will she marry me in young age? Like now? But i wish we have a miracle and had a family early. Maybe i should ask Omma later, anyway she's very nice and understanding mom. Omma always caring for me deeply i meant us, including Kwangmin and Hyunmin and she never yell at me.