Good morning!

I Met Him!

Rian pov

~cause your body goes boom bara boomx2~  I woke up and pick up my phone "Hello?.. yes i know, i will take shower and pack my thing, ok bye!" it's Jiyoma my closest friend since our first year of high school.

KNOCK! KNOCK! "I'm coming! Oh! It's you come in" i invited her in "Hey! Get ready now! I've already booked the tickets for us or else we'll gonna be late for our flights, have you eaten?" Jiyoma asked me "No" i replied "Don't worry, when we arrived at the airport i can treat you the bakery ok?" she suggested. "Gomawo jiyoma" i thanked to her and she smiled.

After we arrived at the airport, i saw many girls screaming and gathering around group of boys but i can't see who are they. "Hey ,did you see many fangirls there? I think i just saw a boy band, maybe it's BOYFRIEND! you know...your love one's" Jiyoma said to me teasingly "YAH! Shut up! Why would they come here? And it's impossible i can meet them in person" i yelled at Jiyoma playfully.

 

Youngmin pov

"Ahhh~YOUNGMIN OPPA! LOOK HERE!" *blow kiss* one of the fan blowing kiss. If they're keep screaming like this my ears would be bleeding. So i just keep walking and act cold as usual. Ah, finally i almost reach the door to the airplane. Suddenly, someone bumped into me, she's saying sorry and walked just like that without even looking at me. Just ignore her.

 

Rian pov

I've just bumped into someone, what can i do is saying sorry without looking his face, he's so tall! All i can see is his chest only. Whatever here i come my destination.