Family Day

I Met Him!

Story pov

"This is the day" Jiyoru woke up and getting ready. "Rian noona, are you ready?" he knocked Rian's door "Wait... i'm almost done" she replied and after that she came out "Ready!". "Jiyoma noona doesn't come with us?" Jiyoru still hoping that his sister would come together "She couldn't come with us and she's really busy today" she explained to him and feel pity for his hopeful.

"Morning! and you Jiyoru, hello!" she freezed as she saw Youngmin infront of her "Youngmin hyung!" Jiyoru greeted Youngmin "Where are you going? And i saw a banner outside your school 'Family day' are you going there?" he asked Jiyoru "Yeah! Hyung would you come with us?" Jiyoru asking Youngmin with them "Ok.." willing to come but a bit shy by looking at Rian.

"Hello, good morning! Eh, Jiyoru are these your parents?" the teacher asked Jiyoru "Yeah! Bye teacher!" Jiyoru holding Rian's and Youngmin's hand like happy family then walked together "What a happy family and the parents are so young..." in the teacher thought "Why you said you like that?" Rian asked him "Because i don't parents and i feel jealous because all my friends have parents" Jiyoru feel jealous by looking at his friends with their parents "Why don't you just walk around and play with your friends?" Rian suggested to him and he nodded.

And then, Rian sitting together with Youngmin on the bench while watching kids playing "How are you?" he asked her shyly "I'm fine and you?" she asked him back "I'm fine, and actually i miss you..." he smiled to her "Oh.. same..." she blushed after she hearing 'miss you' word "You do? You miss me?" he became happy after he heard 'same' word "Hm, you don't like?" she pouted to him "Ani, of course i like it!" they giggled together and their relationship more better than before.

"Today is my biggest happy day!" Jiyoru exclaimed happily on Youngmin's piggyride "Be careful Jiyoru" she's a bit worried about Jiyoru on his back "It's okay, don't worry! Well i'm going to be a father soon" he said confidently and that's make she blushed shyly "Do you like kids?" she asked that question "Yeah, and i want to marry early" he said straightly "Do you have girlfriend already? And is she your future wife?" she asked him worriedly "Later i tell you... and you will know who's the person" he wants to give her suprise "If he has someone else, i should give up on him and forget everything. And i wonder who's that girl?" she asking to herself "When's your birthday?" he asked about her birthday "8 August" she answered him "Oh... i think you need to take shower now" he putting Jiyoru down and he ran into his house "Thanks Youngmin, bye" when she about to enter the house Youngmin hugged her suddenly from behind "I miss you so much and i want to see you more..." he whispered to her ear which is make her shivering.