007

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 17 was the day Jaeyeon's dad passed away exactly 7 years ago. 

Curse that drunk driver that killed her father. He was supposed to come home with a smile to see his only daughter. But instead, it was filled with sadness knowing that he won't make it home to see his daughter. She lost a best friend, a role model, the best father figure, her superhero, and it still scars her that he's no longer there for her when she's down. All she has is Ahri and Hayoung. 

After setting up a little ceremony for her father, she stayed a little to have a talk with him. She knows he's not there physically, but maybe he can hear her. She talked about what she has been doing after he passed away. She told him about everything that he had missed out on. She wish she can see his smile one last time or maybe a goodbye.

[7:35PM]

"Are you sure you don't want to stay another night? I'm quite worried that something might happened to you at night," Unnie walked you outside.

"I'll be fine, I can take care of myself on the way home. Plus, i've missed a lot at school, I don't want to miss anymore classes." She reassured her with a big hug.

"Alright, please be safe. Text me when you've reached home or if anything happens, call me right away," Unnie gave her back a big hug before letting her go.

"I will, i'll see you guys when I can," she smiled while walking away to the train station. 

As she got to the train station waiting, it was around 9:30PM, meaning that everyone was starting to get home from their busy life. She sat there waiting for the train station to be slightly empty. As it started getting a little bit empty, she saw a kid sitting on the floor all dirtied up and seemed like it had no where to go. She walked up to the kid and gave some food. The kid just looked at her but willingly ate the food as if it hasn't ate for days.

"My name is Jaeyeon, what's yours?" she asked, not even caring if other strangers are looking.

"My name...my name is...is...Hoon?" 

So this kid is a boy, knowing by his voice.

"Hoon, how old are you? Don't you have a home to go to?" she asked him.

"I'm 7 years old. I'm waiting for my hyung. He's been getting food for the both of us. We don't have a home, our parents abandoned us," Hoon pouted after he spoke about his parents.

"Do you know where your hyung is right now? I have nothing else do right now, i'll keep you company," she smiled while sitting next to him.

"He should be coming soon. But noona, what is this i'm eating?" he smiled while taking a bite of the food.

"Fish cake," she answered.

"Waah, it's so good. I should save some for hyung, that would be unfair if I finished it myself," he puts the food back in a bag and saved it next to him.

"Hoon-ah, how long have you been here?" she took out a wet wipe and wiped his face.

"Hmmm...a year I think," the boy shrugged as if was nothing.

"HEY!" another voice yelled not from afar. It must be the older brother of Hoon.

"Hyung! You're back! This noona got us fish cake, it's delicous!" Hoon handed his big brother, the fish cake. 

"Who are you?! How dare you talk to my little brother and bribe him with food. Are you a e?!" Ignoring the food that Hoon gave.

"Oh, my name is Jaeyeon. I just saw your little brother while I was waiting for the train to come by so I thought it would be kind of me to give him food since he was lonely. You thought wrong of me being a e, I would never do such a thing," she said calmly.

"Yeah, hyung! This noona was being nice to me while I was waiting for you. Here, eat the food already that noona gave us," Hoon put the food in his hyung's hands. 

"A-ahh, is that so? I'm sorry for my behavior," Hoon's hyung bowed at her properly.

"It's alright," she smiled and motioned him to sit down with his little brother.

"My name is Goon, i'm 13 years old," he ate the fish cake that was in his hand.

"Noona, where are you going?," Hoon was curious.

"I'm going home. It's pretty far from here. I came here to visit my parents," she sighed.

"Oh great, at least you have a family to come home to," Goon rolled his eyes, finishing his food.

"They're dead," that made Goon paused on his eating 

"O-oh...uh, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that," Goon was sincere.

Soon, the train came by and it was your train that you needed to take.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter