014

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Next day | 12:20 | Jaeyeon's POV ]

I was sleeping for more than 10 hours already and still am until I felt my bed shifting a lot. I woke up to that and saw the boys getting to my bed and smiled at me.

"Good morning, noona!" Goon went on top of me and nuzzled his face to you my neck.

"Morning, mama!" Hoon went to the other side of your neck.

Hoon calling you mom, makes you kinda happy and fully awake from the attack they've made. 

"Good morning, boys. I have plans for today with just the three of us so get up and get dressed so we can start," I told them as hugged them closer to me.

"Awesome!" the two boys got up and left.

I got up too and started getting ready. Soon, we were all ready to go and headed out. I had Christian come with us since I don't have a car yet and the boys didn't mind as long as they were spending the day with me.

"Buckle up! We about to have fun!" Christian made a quick turn to the boys and smiled.

"Where are we going?" Goon asked as he buckled his seatbelt already.

"It's a surprise~" Christian made a little tease dance and laughed when he saw the boy's disappointed reaction but still excited to see what was coming for them.

We drove off once everyone buckled up themselves and headed to our little surprise for the boys.

"THE ARCADE?!" they screamed when we got to our destination

"Play as much as you want, we got 2 hours before we head to the next place," I handed them their own play cards and they ran off together.

"It's good that you're being there for them when they needed it," Christian crossed his arm and looked at me with a smile.

"We're gonna play that air hockey. Loser pays for the rest of the day!" I ran towards the machine and swiped my card.

"Ohhh!! You're on! I'm the king of air hockey! Even Dabin can't beat me," Christian flexed up his muscles for no reason.

[ 10 minutes later ]

"An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter