001

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[February 15, 1998 | 03:41:35 AM]

That day. That day where she never wanted to be born and alive. For once, she wants to see her mother and know that feeling of what it was like to have a mother who would give so many advices and support her all the way. But God decided to take her mother away too quick. 

"I'm so sorry I have to leave you so soon, my little child" a mother was holding onto her new-born baby girl.

Oh how much her baby girl looks so much like her. The way her eyes looks, that cute nose shape from her dad, her lips look like hers too. She knew she will never get to see her grow up to be a woman. She blames the sickness she's been having for a few years already. She had CUP (Cancer of Unkown Primary). Unfortunately, she's almost to her last stage and planned her last minutes holding onto her.

Even if the doctors say that she shouldn't be giving birth to a child when having cancer, she still did it because she wanted this child her whole life.And she wanted her child to live a good life, even if she isn't there with her.

"Don't worry, honey. I'll take care of her really good" her husband comforted her while hugging her like no other day

"I know you will. You will take the hands of a mother and a father figure to our little Jaeyeon, okay?" she looked up to her husband

"Of course, I will treat her like a princess" he held onto Jaeyeon's little hands

After hours of holding onto her new baby-born, she had to go.

"I'm so sorry, baby Jaeyeon. I'm really sorry for leaving you too soon. Be a good girl and mommy will watch over you. Daddy will take care of you now" she held on to her baby's hand one last time.

Her husband was just silently watching while tears were dropping. He hated to see this coming but she was ready to let her go because he knew that she was going to die one day when they first got together. He stood by her side no matter what and she appreciated that.

"Honey," she called for her husband, "I love you" she whispered for him to hear.

"I love you more" her husband said back and pecked her forehead. 

After a few minutes of silence, she then spoke up saying it's time.

Baby Jaeyeon started crying. She too started to cry, "I'll miss you," she said while giving her last breathe.

When she first found out how her mother died a few hours after she gave birth to her, she started being independant as a young child. She was never like those kids who were spoiled. She was the obedient child that any parent would want sometimes. But most of all, she was always full of suprises since birth.

[November 6, 2001 | 08:16:41 AM]

"Little princess, it's time for your first day of kindergarten! Are you ready to go?" her father called out for her

"Yes, daddy! I'm ready!" she came out like any little child could wear. Since it was near a winter season, she was prepared to be warm.

"My beautiful princess looks pretty today, don't you dare fall in love with boys, young lady" he gave her a stern look.

"Of course not, daddy! The one who I will fall in love with is my one and only dad!" she smiled bright which made her dad smiled bright too.

"That's my girl! Let's go to your school now so da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter