004

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School ended really quick and lots of students started running off to their homes. For Jaeyeon and Ahri, they had to wait for their maknae since her class was stayed behind. While they were waiting, it seems that Hanbin, Bobby, and Junhoe were waiting for their maknae too.

"Are you waiting for your friend?" Junhoe asked Ahri while they shyly stand next to each other.

"Yeah, her class got stayed behind" she blushed at how close they were. They could literally feel each other's skin touching lightly on their hands.

Bobby crossed his arms, "What did they do again? They are such troublesome for our maknae," he complained.

Hanbin shrugged lightly, "Who knows? We just gotta wait again," he took a sneak peek at Jaeyeon and looked away.

After 10 minutes of awkwardness (excluding Junhoe and Ahri, who were talking a lot), Hayoung and Chanwoo's class got excused. Junhoe and Ahri bid their goodbyes and went to their friends. 

"Yah, why did your class stay behind?" Ahri lightly pushed Hayoung on the shoulders as if she was bullying her.

Hayoung chuckled lightly, "Mianhae! It's all my fault!" She was the reason why her class got held in.

"What did you do this time?" Jaeyeon asked as she stood on her spot, looking at the maknae.

Hayoung started to feel nervous, "Well...I kind of...put a prank on the teacher and I got caught at the end," she pouted and put her head down after explaining.

Jaeyeon and Ahri stared at Hayoung with a blank expression. Hayoung apologized again and Jaeyeon stared walking again.

Ahri nudged Hayoung, "You're dead," she dragged Hayoung and followed Jaeyeon behind.

[iKON's POV]

"There you guys are! We've been waiting for so long!" Donghyuk yelled from afar when he saw the 4 missing members. 

As they met halfway, Chanwoo apologized and said that his class was held back because of the new girl.

Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, and Donghyuk were shocked, "Eh?!" they yelled out together.

"That girl pranked the teacher. I like her, we can be partners in crime!" Bobby laughed.

Yunhyeong gasped, "No way, how?!" he held onto Bobby.

"She was thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter