009

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[February 23, 2015 I 7:23AM]

It was Hoon and Goon's very first day of school. They were both excited that they can learn and be like regular kids. It was also Jaeyeon's first day back after a week of being gone. Ahri and Hayoung have been trying to contact her but she have been unavailable and wanted to surprise them that she's back. Before she dropped off Hoon and Goon off to their school, she asked them what she told them to do at school.

"When entering school, greet the teachers, be fair with others, no fights, and leave the school with a smile," the exact same words when she was dropped off to school on her first day with her dad. She smiled at the thought and ruffled their hair.

Now that they're off to school, she walked alone to school. But Bobby came into sight and they both walked together.

"Good morning. Dropped the boys off well?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah, they were really excited to start anew," Jaeyeon chuckled softly.

As they see the school, the rest of iKON were waiting at the front with Ahri and Hayoung. When they saw that Jaeyeon was back, they ran.

"I know it's not any of my business but can I ask who is that that you wrote on your list last week?" Bobby asked as he watch them running toward them.

"You're right, it's none of your business," Jaeyeon coldly said and walked ahead to meet up with Ahri and Hayoung.

"Yah! Unnie! Why didn't you answer our calls?!" Ahri lightly punched Jaeyeon's arm with a pout.

"Surprise!" Jaeyeon sarcastically rolled her eyes at them while showing her jazz hands.

"Hi Jaeyeon! Welcome back!" Bobby caught up and the rest of iKON were happy that she's back. But Hanbin was the most excited that she's back in one piece.

"I had a feeling you were gonna come today, unnie. I got you a late birthday present since you were gone," Hayoung handed you a small box from her backpack.

"Late birthday?! It was your birthday?! When?!" Hanbin gasped at this new face of Jaeyeon.

"Hayoung..." she sighed at her who just smiled, telling her to open it, ignoring Hanbin's questions. They were earrings that she can add to her piercing collections. It was a beautiful small dragon wrapped around a metal rod for your industrial earring. She hugged and thanked Hayoung for the present.

It was quite awkward knowing that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter