006

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After reading this chapter, read down below of what i've been up to! ^~^

[February 14, 2015]

Morning was really hectic when school started and you know what day it is...Valentine's Day. Jaeyeon's worst day ever. She hated how girls waste their time on making things for guys. They're basically trying to make the guys get fat after one day of showing their "love" for them. Let the guys be.

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" girls trying to get attention from their oppas. Other than that, they just shove their "home-made chocolate" at their "oppas"

"Today is so annoying. These girls need to shut up. I knew I shouldn't gone to school," Jaeyeon rolled her eyes while watching these crazy girls crowding guys.

"Aww, come on! It's not that bad," Hwayoung and Ahri were holding bags of chocolates for the boys.

"Whatever, I'll head to class first so I can avoid these annoying pests," Jaeyeon left behind Ahri and Hwayoung while they pouted at each other.

"She's talking about you, right?" Ahri asked Hwayoung while holding onto her laugh. Hwayoung threw a fit and made an angry pout.

As Jaeyeon was on the way to class, she sees Hanbin struggling carrying all the chocolates that the crazy girls gave him. All she did was stare at him waiting for him to fall or something. But she was wrong, he saw her and smiled brightly while running to her as he struggle. When they meet face-to-face, he handed her a box of chocolates.

"That's not given from your crazy fans, right?" she asked.

"No no no, this is from me with my own money. I wanted to give this to you since I can say you are like a girl friend to me. I mean wait, not girlfriend but girl, as in youre a girl and friend" he quickly explained the ending.

"Thanks, ferror rochers,my favorite" she took the box from him and went inside the class.

Hanbin smiled as he was pleased that Jaeyeon accepted his chocolate box and followed behind her to class.To him it would be probably the best day he has ever had, having the girl of his dreams accept the chocolate he bought with his own money.

Right when Jaeyeon sat down, she immediately opened up the chocolate that Hanbin gave her. That suprised him to see her eager to eat the chocolates.

"You really do like eating those huh?" he asked her while looking at her eating.

She just shrugged and kept eating the chocolates. Hanbin find it adorable of the way she eats. She's like a hamster.

"Have you ever had a valentine?" he asked another question.

She replied a yes and he asked who it was, "My appa" she simply said.

He nodded knowing that is true since it applies to all girls with their dads.

"Sorry I didn't get you anything. But the girls did. I guess you can say it's also from me too," she continued munching on her chocolates.

"It's fine. I didn't expect much from you so don't worry about it," he smiled proudly.

She giggle a bit, "you found a way to my heart," still happily eating her chocolate.

Wait. Does that mean i'm a few steps away from being her man?! Oh the joy! Even her giggles, it was cute!

Suddenly i've been snapped out of my daydream and looked at Jaeyeon who looked at me weird.

"You okay? You're spacing out," she asked.

I shook my head, "I'm fine! Was thinking of something." I smiled to assure her.

RING RING RING

The bell rang for class to start

"It's a good thing I sit next to you," I smirked at Jaeyeon.

"Oh please, you're just here because your friend is a scaredy cat," she put away her chocolates that she hasn't finished, to her backpack.

"Hey! I heard that!" Bobby came in walking by.

She glared at him and Bobby instantly walked quickly to his seat at the back.

Everyone piled into the class and class has begun.

[February 15, 2015]

That next day, Jaeyeon didn't show up.

17 years has passed and still going strong. The day she was born yet it's the day her mom has passed away. How she wish her mom could be there.

"Hey Ahri, where is Jaeyeon? I haven't seen her all day," Hanbin asked. He's the most worried person toward Jaeyeon out of everyone.

Ahri and Hwayoung looked at each other with their eyes widened. They didn't really think of an idea on how to back her up with her whearabouts. 

"Uhhh, she's not feeling well. She won't be in school for a few days," Hwayoung answered.

Hanbin gasped, "is it because of the chocolate I gave her yesterday?! Dammit, I should've checked the expiration date! Stupid me!" he started slapping his foreahead.

"I highly doubt that it was the chocolates you gave her, oppa. She happily ate your chocolates last night" Hwayoung lightly chuckled with the looks of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter