011

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jaeyeon's POV]

I don't know what's going on with Hanbin right now but, I find it really weird and cute how he's this clumsy and he calls himself a gang member? Who would've thought. I bet the rest of the boys are like this. Especially Bobby since he knows a bit more of myself than the rest. Anyways, as I decided to start with the small items as I wait for Hanbin so I started walking to the seasoning aisle. Hanbin's mom wanted some paprika and a few other things here. As I look, I accidently bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I bowed in respect without looking who it was. 

"Long time no see, Jae. How have you been?" That . Just who I was looking for. He smirked at me.

"Oh shut up, ," I smirked back and pinched his ear so he can be down in my level. I'm a short 5'1. He's a tall 5'9.

"Ahhh! Hey! Wait! Not the ear!" He bent down in pain as I continue to pinch his ear.

"Ohh...Barom, you've grown so much," I . He hates that name.

"Aww man! You know I hate that name!" He whined and sighed in defeat and lets me continue pinching his ear.

"You know i've been looking for you, right?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah yeah yeah, hyung told me," he pouted.

"Christian?" "Yeah?" "Don't pout. It's ugly" "Yes m'am," he stops pouting and you released his ear. He rubs his ear to relieve the pain and stood up.

Meet Christian Yu. The i've been looking for. 

"What can I do for the amazing Jaeyeon? I owe you my life," he smiled.

Right there, Hanbin walked in and asked who is this guy I was talking to. He seemed confused but a glare was shown toward Christian.

"Gasp. New boyfriend? Ooohh, someone's gonna be M-A-D," Christian laughed but I punched him in the stomach and he doubled over in pain.

"This is Christian. An old friend of mine. Barom, this is Hanbin. Classmate of mine in high school."

"Last time I remembered, you don't do high school. What changed your mind?" Christian squinted his eyes at me with curiousity.

"Shut up, i'll tell you later. After all, i'm still working right now. I'll text you the addy and time. You better answer this time and not run away from me again," I glared at him and he gulped as if he was terrified of me while nodding his head.

"Nice meeting you, dude. See you around when i'm around," Christian lightly punched Hanbin's chest and ruffled my hair before he left.

"Uhh..." Hanbin is lost.

"Let's get this over with," I texted the address to Christian and we continued to do grocery shopping.

[ Hanbin's POV ]

When Jaeyeon was talking to the dude, I started to get jealous of how they interacted. It's like they knew each other and love to tease each other. So that's why I stepped in and asked who he was. Christian Yu? He looked familiar. I feel like i've seen him somewhere before. Before I know it, I was glaring at him. He's hot. He's taller than me. Hot. He could get any woman where ever he goes. When he thought I was her new boyfriend, did that mean she's been in a relationship before? What did he mean when someone's gonna be mad if she has a boyfriend? So many questions going in my head that I wanna ask but too afraid since she might not answer them directly.

"T-Thanks for helping me shop for my mom," we headed back to the shop with the bags in our hands.

"No problem. Although, I did say I was gonna help carry 2 bags but you let me hold 1 light bag when you have 4 heavy bags on you," she saw my hands shaking during our walks but I rejected her help.

"It's nothing. I'm a man," I flexed my muscles and she chuckled as if she didn't believe me.

"I'll be going now. See you in class. Tell your mom i'll be heading home now," she waved goodbye and walked away.

Don't go. Stay. 

[ Jaeyeon's POV ]

Now that my job is done for the day, I headed back home and was welcomed by the boys who were waiting for me in the living room.

"Noona! You're home early!" Goon smiled when he saw me.

"I got off early thanks to my boss. Get dressed up, someone's joining us for dinner," I said and they went to their room to get ready.

"Oh! Jaeyeon, you're home," Ahri coming out of the kitchen with an ice cream tube in her hands.

"Hope the boys didn't give you guys trouble while I was gone," I took a scoop of her ice cream and she gasped when I ate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter