013

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by, things has changed ever since she visited her hometown. She's been occupying herself with studying, working, taking care of the kids, and fighting. Since then, she's had a few hours of sleep each day and it really looked like she just came back from the dead. Everyone is concerned.

"Jaeyon, are you okay?" Hanbin was the first to ask since they were deskmates.

"Yeah," was all she said and focused on studying. 

"Jaeyeon, are you okay?" Ahri asked when she is right next to her during lunch.

"Totally," all Jaeyeon ate was an apple while lurking through her phone.

"Jaeyeon, are you okay?" Dabin asked while on mission.

"After we take down these s," she punched someone's face.

[The Next Day]

"Unnie, i'll be back. I need to get something in the library," Hwayoung left Jaeyeon alone in the hallway.

As Jaeyeon walked, her visions started to get blurry so she tried blink her eyes fast to get rid of the blurriness. It didn't work.

"Jaeyeon!" Someone called for her but it was too late, she dropped to the floor and passed out.

"JAEYEON!" it was Hanbin who saw her first and ran to her.

Everyone rushed to see what happened and saw Jaeyeon on the floor. Hanbin had to push everyone away from her and carried her to the nursery room.

If it wasn't for Hanbin that didn't see her, everyone would've been huddling around Jaeyeon and not do anything. 

"Jae, please get better," Hanbin sat next to her while she's laying on the nurse bed.

A few hours later, it's already close to the end of school time, Jaeyeon started to wake up feeling groggy. The nurse noticed that she is awake and helped her get up from bed and drink water. The nurse said that she passed out due to lack of sleep and hopes that she gets more sleep. With that, the nurse lets her go home for the day to fully recover. But will she do that?

Nope.

She headed out of school without telling anyone and went straight to the hideout by the help of calling Christian beforehand.

"If you aren't feeling good, you should take a break. You're overworking yourself again like before," Christian has his eyes on the road as he drives.

"I'm perfectly fine," she responded while looking out the window.

"Not when I heard from Ahri that you've been losing sleep and coming home late. Did you even tell the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter