002

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Hanbin's POV]

Man, second semester already came and I need to step up my game for senior year! I might not be able to graduate! What have I been doing my whole 3 years? Oh yeah, fooling around with friends and go out every night. I'm such a disappointment to my parents, even to my little sister, Hanbyul. What to do?! 

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Bobby slapped my arms from reality, "three new chicks in the school" he pointed at a certain area from the left

I looked and there I see were three girls walking. And my, one sure did catch my attention...

"WOOAAHHH" the rest of the guys were fanboying together when they left 

"Did you see that?! One of them looked at our way!" Donghyuk gripped onto Chanwoo who too was trying to come back to reality.

Even the guys were attracted from those new girls. But that girl in the middle...I think she's...my type...

"Yah! Yah! Yah! The short one is mine!" Junhoe screamed out 

"Her?! What if I want her as mine too?!" Jinhwan nudged Junhoe on the back

"Then you're crazy! She's mine!" the younger glared at his hyung as the older wanted to punch him for glaring at him

Ding Dong Dang~ *school bell rang for class to start*

"Kaja! I don't want to be late for class!" Yunhyeong dragged Jinhwan and Donghyuk away since they have the same class at a high level.

Chanwoo had to go to his class alone since he was at the lower level of the senior class. Junhoe, Bobby, and I had the same class at a middle level. Although, I don't get how Chanwoo is at a lower level when i'm the one who is slacking so behind.

"Yah, do you really like that short girl?" Bobby asked Junhoe as we all walked to class together.

"I'm serious," Junhoe looked at Bobby with a serious look, "I really do think she's my type."

"Waahh~ our Junhoe is growing up" I playfully nudged onto the younger one and in return, he glared back.

"What about you, Hanbin-ah?" Bobby asked and I was flustered by his question but went back to my cool

"What do you mean?" I asked, "Did you feel a spark in your heart with one of those girls?" Bobby smirked at me.

"Bwoh?! Spark in your heart?! You're crazy, none of them did" I lied, i'm screwed. Mentally slaps myself in the inside. Pabo Hanbin-ah~

Bobby and Junhoe didn't seem to believe me but somehow I changed to another topic of what we were going to do tonight.

"Oh! It's them!" Junhoe blurted out when he saw those three girls again and I looked once again at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter