003

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Hanbin's POV]

Class ended and it was now lunch time, today's class was really boring. Was it weird of me to stare at her the whole time? I must've looked like some stalker.

"So, how was it sitting next to the crush of your life?" I asked Junhoe who was all smiley every second. I bet he didn't hear me and can only hear Ahri's voice inside his head.

"Ayyee, you're totally into her!" I pushed him to get into his senses and my, he fell to the floor. 

"YAH!" he yelled and glared at me while getting up, "why did you do that?!" 

"I asked you a question, paboya. You were spacing out, thinking about your lovely Ahri~" I smirked at him and his eyes made it looked like he wanted to choke you.

Bobby then suddenly put a hand on my shoulder, "Hanbin-ah, can we switch seats next time?" 

Junhoe's mood suddenly changed to a shock when looking at Bobby, "Eh? Do you not like her? Why do you want to switch seats when you already have a hottie next to you?" he kept asking lots of question

Bobby shook his head, "she may be a hottie, but she's scary as hell!" 

I could not believe what Bobby is saying right now. Scary as hell?! Her?!

"That is straight up bull~" I told him

"That's why i'm telling you to switch with me so you know how scared I was!" Bobby started shaking my shoulders.

"Woah woah woah~ what's with the commotion here?" Jinhwan and the rest of the guys came to the scene.

"I don't want to die early!" Bobby was still shaking me, "please switch with me, Hanbin-ah!" he pleaded.

- Next class -

"Thanks, buddy! I owe you big time. Have fun with her" Bobby hugged me too tight and sat in my old seat.

The things I do for friendships *pouts*

I went to sit in Bobby's old seat and looked to my left, she wasn't here yet. I hope she's not what Bobby described her as, i'm sure there was a reason why he thinks so. Right before the bell rang for class to start, she came right in and start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter