005

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days later, no one has bothered to talk to her or do anything to her. Her presence already is scaring most of the students yet it didn't stop Hanbin trying. Now that he is her partner for the rest of the year until graduation, it was his time to shine his charisma, right? 

WRONG!

He completely lost his charisma whenever he was near her. Always doing stupid things that could make her think he really is an idiot. But other than that, he was always by her side as if they knew each other.

[iKON'sPOV]

It was lunch time, usally all the guys sit together at the cafeteria. It seems that a few of em are missing. Of course Junhoe will be with Ahri along with Jinhwan ing, Bobby seems to be annoying hitting on Jihae, Chanwoo studying with Hayoung at the library, and Hanbin just silently next to Jaeyeon at a different table.

"Yah, is it just me or are we the only ones that aren't trying to get the girls?" Yunhyeong was in front of Donghyuk who was eating.

Donghyuk looked up from his food, "What do you mean?"

"Have you not noticed? Right when those girls came excluding Jihae, the rest of the guys are trying to get them. Especially our maknae!" Yunhyeong was getting frustrated.

Donghyuk snapped his fingers, "Ahhh~ that is true! Hyung! What are we doing with our lives?!" he faked cried.

Yunhyeong went along with the fake cry, "I don't know, Donghyuk-ah! What to do!?" he stood up from his chair.

Donghyuk too also stood up, "Lets go find girls!" but Yunhyeong flicked his forehead.

"Aniyo! We should play cupids with these guys! They will feel grateful and thank us for getting them together and they can set us up with their other friends!" Yunhyeong made a great plan

Donghyuk was nodding his head in approval, "That could work, hyung! But who first?" 

Yunhyeong was thinking for a bit, "We should work with Hanbin and Jaeyeon. They seem to be most hardest to get them together." 

Donghyuk agreed and went back to eating his food, "Especially when Jaeyeon is so scary. Seriously, how is Hanbin hyung not scared of her?!"

[Hanbin's POV]

"Do you want some of my food?" I asked Jaeyeon. She only has a snackbar in her hand, how doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter