010

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaeyeon? You're the one that my mom hired?"

It was Hanbin.

"Oh, your mom is the owner here? I didn't think her son would be you," Jaeyeon stood beside some flowers and watered them.

"I didn't think it would be you that she hired," Hanbin stood next to her and smiled.

[ Hanbin's POV ]

Oh man, who would've thought it would've been Jaeyeon that my mother hired. My mom described her differently. She said that she was polite, beautiful, smart, friendly, etc. Seeing that it was Jaeyeon that my mother described, she is polite, beautiful, and smart. But friendly? She's hardly friendly around the boys. I wanna see the friendly Jaeyeon that my mom was talking about.

A customer came in and Jaeyeon greeted the customer and asked if they need any help with choosing a type of flower.

"Do you have any flowers that yell out, 'i'm sorry, please forgive me. I love you?' I made my girlfriend mad and i messed up pretty bad," the guy had a worried expression on.

"No problem, I got the right flowers for you. A few color carnations can help get her back to you. Pink and white for your love for her and yellow for saying sorry," Jaeyeon smiled as she picked out some flowers that were meaningful and wrapped it so the man can speak his love for his girlfriend.

"Thank you so much, you are very helpful. I'll come back if this happens again," the man laughed while paying her and left with the bouquet. 

Now i know what my mom meant when Jaeyeon was friendly. This was the friendliest thing i've ever seen other being with her friends. This made me more confident in getting her. I can't believe i'm falling head over heels on this girl who is completely different than other girls. I'm going crazy.

[ Jaeyeon's POV ]

"So uhh...you never answered when was your birthday," Hanbin coughed to get her attention after I was finished with a customer.

"Why do you care?" I asked and it made it sound I was rude.

"I just thought we were close enough to know some few stuff about each other? If I had known it was your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter