008

My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Recap: "HI NOONA!" they both sheepishly smiled up at her.

"What are you guys doing here?" she raised her eyebrows at the two boys. 

"You know these boys?" Bobby stood behind her, looking at the boys.

"Noona, can we stay with you? We will be good. Please noona?" Hoon gave her the puppy eyes.

"I met them at my hometown waiting for my train to go home. They had no shelter so I gave them some food to eat for the night. Who knew they would follow me all the way here," Jaeyeon crossed her arms, still looking at the boys. Bobby just nodded, understanding the situation.

"I told you this was a bad idea, Hoon-ah. She won't let us stay here. This was a waste of time!" Goon sighed and pouted.

"B-but!" Hoon frowned at his brother.

"Are you gonna let them stay?" Bobby asked as he looked at her expression which was serious.

"Come in," Jaeyeon made room for them to come through the door.

The boys smiled and giggled their way to the living room and sat on the couch, waiting for Jaeyeon to say something else.

"First, you boys need to shower. You guys have been out there for so long that you need to clean up. After that, come back here and we will talk some rules in this house. Got it?" she was standing infront of them as Bobby just watched.

"Yes noona!" Both of them smiled.

Jaeyeon took them to the restrooms and gave them spare of clothes for the night to sleep in and let them clean up.

"I'm learning new things every minute i'm here," Bobby chuckled as he sat down in the couch.

"I'm not that heartless. Their parents abandoned them and they have been living out in the streets for a year. Kids their age shouldn't be living like that when they should be having a roof to live in." she told him. Bobby sighed and shook his head when he heard that the boys have been living in the streets.

"You tired? I can take you to the guest room if you like." she asked him since its already 3:30AM.

"Oh yeah, I should get some rest. I already tex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter