Hope

Our story

            Song jaerim looking over the phone ringing and ringing and ringing... if before whenever “jagiya “ name appear in his phone screen he will be the most happiest person in the world , just want to hear her voice , the feeling of being loved and care. He gulped down all of his alcohol stock hoping that his brave enough to pick up the phone and face the consequences, hoping that he feel tipsy so that he can use it as an excuse to feel sober. But he is wide awake , half of his brain trying so hard to convince that they are just oppa and dongsaeng but his rampage is more stronger than his insanity and he yell..... if I'm not good enough why bother to say those word to me “oppa nae namjaida” , why bother to pick up all of my phone , why bother to spent your day and night with me , why bother to smile for me.. is it because of how pathetic I can be? His going insane turning his house upside down, tired he sat down and breath... saranghanda kim so eun...

Kim so eun house

            Her hand is trembling, she has called 40 times but still no answer, her worried will kill her so she called sung joon to ask for her man news. Through the phone she absolutely aware that his man manager is mad at her ,  if sung joon himself also  cannot contact him, her anxiety start to kick her insanity, her mind goes wild thinking of the possibility and lastly she begged sung joon to look for song jaerim at his house. She standing still and walk to the window and sigh looking at the reporters that has been camping in front of her building. If only she has the ability to teleport herself to her man arm and tightly hugs his and said “I'm yours”...

           Suddenly his phone ringing, hoping that it is from her man but her expression darken, it is her mom asking what really happen as her whole family are now at turkey for vacation. She try so hard to ease her mom worried that it was nothing just a mere misunderstanding. Her heart feel like crying when her mom ask when she will come to turkey with jaerimie. She ended the called does not know how to reply , she knows how much her mom love her “jaerimie” crowning him as the best son in law in the world. It was supposed to be a suprise for him , for her man , she is planning the vacation with her family in turkey , the place where hold the memories of “solim”. Atleast before his started with his new web drama project she can be her sense of relieve and source of energy so he planned the solim memory course but how it is end up like this. For god sake please tell me there is hope in this relationship? Bogoshipda nae nampyeon...