Morning My Sunshine

Our story

Kim so eun house

            She’s twirling her leg, trying hard to wake up but she‘s been wrapped up tightly and finally she groan. She carefully look at his face , his lips, his bare body, trace it with her finger and makes him startled a bit and wake up. She smile shyly and greet him “morning sunshine” with a kiss on his forehead but he just stare at her blankly, fascinated by her beauty.  She waving her hand asking for attention and he catch it , intertwined it with him and kiss it. Let’s just sleep again jagiya, he said. She smacks him on the shoulder and start to nag.

Kse      : Nampyeon..... wake up you have photo shoot today is it? Go and take a shower while I make you     breakfast.

Sjr        : Eemmm, (his whining needy for more attention) , I wanna be here with you.

Kse      : Song jae rim shi , wake up now! (his so cute making a baby face like that, why so cute nae namja?)

Sjr        : Shiro!!!!! ( he close the gap and started to hug and kiss her , she fight back with biting his arm,         wrestling again in the bed, solim always be solim)

Kse      : Yeobo......

Sjr        : Okay, I’ll get up, (he give up and start walking to the bathroom with his stripe boxer) baby by the way you got it, I admit it, your s line is no joke!!! (wink and laughing like crazy)

Kse      : Song jae rim!!! ( she throw a pillow and trying to warn him while biting her lips)

Sjr        : One more question, you know I have to buy lots of stock so tell me which flavour do you prefer? The banana ,  strawberry , grape or the plain one? We still have others flavour right or do you want to try it first before making your choice? I’m still good to go... i meant now...

Kse      : Song jae rim!!! I hate you.. (she start to throw all the pillow and god her face has became so red like   a plum) Why do I love you? She’s yelling.

Sjr        : I love you to jagiya... (He start to sing the infamous JYP song)

Kse      :.....................

            She wear her clothes and headed to the kitchen while thinking what to cook for breakfast. Suddenly her phone ringing, Hoo Joon oppa name appear on the screen , she sigh and pick it up. “Mianhe , so eun ah, I didn’t mean to cause you trouble” is the first things that he said. She really want to ask him why....