Mrs. Song In Action

Our story

                 Kim  so eun keep rolling in her bedroom and whining “bogoshipda nampyeon...” . It is a side effect from all the meeting that they have the other days, she started to miss his presence, his fragrance and he himself. Lazily, she wake up , pick up her tablet and make a call, well it’s actually a video call. His not picking up , maybe he is busy preparing for shooting, she sigh. Well “ himneseyo Kim so eun , Fighting! 13 days more!” , she hypnotizing herself and magically it is working. Today she will be so busy, she need to meet Surim, take Olla to see his doctor, buying furniture for hubby house and of course decorate it. It is her off day, but she is happy because well she is Mrs. Song after all, trying to practise to be a supporting wifey. She called Surim and informs her that she will go pick her up at 9 am and straight take a shower after that. She dressed casually and ready to go but her phone ringing, it is her omma asking if she will be coming home today and asking her about him...

                 Omma : So eunnie are you coming home today?

Kse    : No omma , I’m a little bit busy today, I need to take Olla seeing his doctor. Why   omma?Did anything happen?

Omma : Well , nothing really happen it’s just yesterday he come to see me and appa, Son hoo joon. He said he just want to say hello , he also bought ginseng for us. Is it still not settles between both of you?

Kse    : Really? (She sigh, oppa) . No omma , I’ve already told him that he just an oppa but he insisted not to give up. I can’t do anything more. What did appa said?

Omma : Nothing more , he understand the situation, he also give an advice for him to let you go. But what important is he is asking when is my jaerimie will come to meet him? His nagging that all of us even your sister and aunty has meet him, it is like his been neglected. (she laugh on how childish her husband can be).

Kse   : Hahaha, appa never change. I’ll tell nampyeon about it but his not here for another 2 weeks or more, so please tell appa to wait. Omma , “gumawo” for supporting me and accepted him, he love you to omma. I have to go, sent my regards to appa , say i love him.

Omma : I love you to and my jaerimie, Arasso I’ll told him. Take care of yourself.

Kse     : Arasso Omma.

             She hang up the phone and sigh, Hoo joon oppa never gonna stop, what more can she do to make his understand. “ I don’t want you to get hurt oppa, just stop already”, she pray in her heart. Argh... It’s late she’s yelling, grab her car key and move on. She drove her car to the Apgujung to pick Surim up and from far she can see a  beautiful lady wearing a simple pink shirt with a short pant, showing of her long leg looking like a model. She definitely look like him, duplication of Song jae rim “ What a genetic that they have, both are so tall and gorgeous, fortunate that I’m wearing my shoes pad.”, she sigh in amazed. She stop the car and smile warmly, greeting her and ask her get in the car.

            Surim gladly meeting her sister in law, “Wow  what a gorgeous lady, she look y but also cute, how come it be? I’m jealous. Omma definitely gonna like her.”, It is what she is thinking. So, unnie , we will go to the clinic first , Actually I’ve already take Olla to see his doctor yesterday but Dr. Lee  asked me to leave him there so that he can be prepared for the surgery, they will  do it this morning, so we can just go there. So eun nodded her head and start to move on to the clinic. They arrived early, and greet the doctor and stuff warmly while patting Olla. So eun look so sad looking at Olla that lying down getting sleepy because of his anaesthetic, she pat his head and whisper “ It’s okay, Omma is here now, don’t be afraid”. All the staff at the clinic even the doctor himself obviously confuse why she’s here? The awkward moment actually already started from the first moment she enter the clinic, all eyes are on her, whispering “It’s Kim so eun” and puzzled on why she come with Surim. She just act cool and smile all along

          The surgery went well but Olla still has to be there for one more days as fear of infection in his eyes after surgery. So, both of them excused themselves and leave the clinic but before leaving Kim so eun manage to give fan service for the staff that ask for selfie together. Later, she bring Surim to her favourite Turkish restaurant at Itaewon for lunch. They have a great lunch and conversation, Surim asked her something..

            Surim   : Unnie , you like Turkish food?

Kse     : Yes , I’m addicted to it now , especially this kumpir, after try it on the honeymoon I love it so much, Oppa love it too.. Why? You don’t like it?

Surim  : No , I love it, it’s delicious, it’s my first try. Unnie can I ask something more?

Kse     : Of course. What is it about?

Surim  : Honestly, my oppa is a little bit weird, well not a little bit, he is a 4 D type of person, no.. actually 8 D , what I meant is his really hard to understand, the way he is thinking and the way his bringing up himself, Is that okay for you? Why you like him? You have many more option, your secret admires is lining up, so Why?

Kse   : Well that is exactly what I like about him, unpredictable but full of sense, I’m someone who is reserved, always bottle up my emotion but oppa is a free spirit, being with him make me realised that world is not only black and white it has many colour according to yourself, it’s up to you which one you wanna be.

With him I can be myself, With him I can feel freedom, With him I’m opening my heart, With him I’m happy and just with him I wanna be in love”.

Surim  : Unnie , you are just like oppa now, Ommo... goosebump! It’s good to hear that, please take care of my oppa from now on unnie. I’ll support you and tell me if his hurting you I’m gonna smack his head down and grill it. Don’t worry I’m black belt in taekwondo.

Kse      : .................................. okay...... (She look so stunned, both of them is not an ordinary sibling) . By the way is oppa has many admirers, or girlfriends? (she laugh shyly)

Surim  : Heee ^^ I thought you would not ask, honestly he has a lot even from high school , so many that make my own life miserable (she laugh) I have to bring presents and letters for him. It’s annoying. But not even one he recompense their love if his not really interested with them, while for girlfriends he  only has two and both leave him behind because  of his workaholic issues. I hope you can understand him unnie, Till child he  is very independent and due to our  financial problem his doing part time jobs too , lots of it. He pay for his own expenses and even give me pocket money and after high school he manage to further his study but quit it to give me a chance as we are short in money, and till I now I’m feeling guilty for him, He sacrifices so much for me. Then he goes to Japan alone to try modelling and the journey  continues , but he never give up and with that he is a man with lots of self restraint . For  me you are the right one for him cause you understand him better than himself and what matter the most  is his in love with you. So unnie, please do understand him if he is lacking. ^^

Kse      : Arasso, I promise I’ll be there for him. ^^ We match well uri dongsaeng, later we can hang out again. (His someone with lots of burden on his shoulder, but still smile happily , What a brave man he is .)

Surim  : Of course, anytime you want it just call me.

        She sent Surim home after launch cause she has a class in the evening so she decided to drive to her hubby home located near the Hangang River. “Let’s go seeing hubby home”, she’s singing happily

Song jae rim house

            She arrived at the apartment complex, park her car and looking for a lift. It is in level 18, I thought oppa is afraid of height, she laugh remembering their bungee jump experience, how much he resent her for that. Finally , she arrived and start to type the password, “ 1620 is it?, Tittttttt.. Why? He said it is my height, don’t tell me , she type the password again 1530, Tadaa.. The door is open now, Wow seriously Song jae rim I’m gonna kill you!!! I’ve said it I’m 162 cm , I can’t believe it, He is a dead meat when his return.” She has a battle with her own.

            She opens the door and walk inside, the house look cosy and simple, of course it is simple it only have one big fridge in the middle of living room, one single sofa in front of it with a large screen smart television hanging on the wall complete with home theatre set. She sigh , apart from that is empty, she goes to the kitchen and surprisingly it is beautiful, her dream U kitchen cabinet, a Western style, the kitchen is big with white as the main colour, It look clean, simple and modern. She love it and now she now why his making those wish, Arasso nampyeon I’ll granted it as a thank you gift for this kitchen.

            Where is the toilet? Oh she found it and laugh crazily... As expected my hubby is a bidet maniac. He has it installed in all two toilet . She open his bedroom and the first things that she sees is a huge picture hanging on his wall, it is their picture when she is pretending to be his one day manager, the 2 stamp picture. It comes out really well, looking over that picture she can’t help thinking is he always like that, looking her with those loving eyes, she’s melting inside. Argh.. I miss him, she’s whining.

            Looking over the bedroom it only has a mattress with nothing more, I have to buy a bed, she muttering alone and suddenly remember her hubby request to buy a king size bed . He is seriously crazy that hubby of mine. There is one black and white box beside his mattress, she open it and it full of their picture and her gift for him. She smile happily.

Shinsegae Department Store

            Kim so eun is busy shopping for her hubby, choosing the furniture and other home necessities.

Assistant          : Do you need any help Ms. Kim?

Kse                  : I’m looking for an automatic shaver ,  where is it?

Assistant          : This one? (showing her the BIG woman shaver).

Kse                  : No , for man.

Assistant          : Man? Okay ,  I’ll get it for you.

Kse                  : Thank you and please sent all the things to this address. (While writing down Song Jae Rim

              name and address.) and give her the card.

^^

Assistant          : Yes I understand , ^^ (obviously they are living together is it?).

Kse                  : Thank you (she’s leaving)

Assistant          : Yah! , Kim so eun come to our store and buy lots of house necessities and even buying

man shaver  but it’s weird all the things will be sent to Song jae rim house. They must be living together is it? (Calling her friends)

 “The news spread like a wild fire.”       ^^

 

p/s:

I have battle with allignment and as usual I'm lost. :(