Love confession

Our story

             It's been 2 days , she is getting annoyed, annoyed at the reporters that keep lingering outside her house, annoyed at her company that keep asking and want her to clarify.. clarify what? We are just close friend and I'm in love with song jaerim, what more ruckuses can it be? But above all she so damn annoyed at the fact that song jaerim is missing!!! Where the hell is her man has gone.. she try so hard to contact all of his close friend asking his whereabouts but everyone give the same answers we don’t know.. Frustrated she keep mumbling nonsense and chew down her cococrunch. “odesoyo nae nampyeon?” her phone bleep, there is incoming message , running she open the message and disappointed that it is her sister..

“eonni

Read the news now.. In her heart asking what more now??

Her eyes getting bigger, getting dry...

 “Son hoo joon agency has release official statement regarding dating scandal with kim so eun, MBK stated that both know each other personality very well that the click from the start and right know they have good feeling towards one another, please just watch them with love and care”

and finally she yelled what in the world is this????? Is this in another word is a confirmation of dating.. Please god just make song jaerim lost his phone .. knowing that song jaerim will read this news is what afraid her most, thinking that she will lost her love  she grab her car keys and decided to find him.  Nampyeon where are you?, she asking half begging... with a hoodies and sunglasses looking like a ninja she boldly walk over the parking lot and fortunately there is no reporters around as her car is parking at the excluded area. She grab her wheel and drive but where should she go? In memories she believes.

Song jaerim pov

            He laugh cynically, have a good feeling towards another, why beating around the bush just announce that you are dating so eun ah... why bother making me like a laughing stock. He take a deep breath , it’s good to be here even though this place is full of her memories, at least for him this place can be his breathing hole where no one bother who is  the celebrity “song jaerim” . His lying down and started to look up the star, all the memories keep coming back and forth. Suddenly he heard a car stop at the house, standing over he looked and blinking his eyes in disbelieve he sees kim so eun in sportwear and slipper looking over him with eyes that full of determination. Loudly and clearly he heard...

“nampyeon , I like you .. no.. I love... no.. what I mean is I'm deadly madly in love with you!” ......