Silent Prayers...

Our story

Trending news

Former We Got Married couple, SOLIM is casting as a married couple in Our Gap Soon, new SBS weekend drama.

…………………………………………………………………..

So eun house

Jagi, are we gonna be okay? There are some of my  fan that didn’t approve you, my company want me to keep mum about you, some fan comments that want me to reconsider if I am choosing you, I am suffocate, I wanna bravely tell the world that I love you, that we are in love, Song jae rim is my man, but I feel that before I can open my mouth, my throat has been cut, It’s saddened me that seeing my fan fighting each other, I am tired, can we just normally in love? Is it wrong to fall in love to begin with?

 

Jagiya, we can’t put our opinion and jurisdiction into others, they seeing you as their queen, hoping for the best for you, and maybe in their eyes, I was not enough, not worthy to be pair with you but I am not going to give up on you because of this, let’s us fight together, because they are others who is rooting, praying and hoping that we are happy in love together, let’s just prove that we are indeed in bliss, prove it in the drama how much our chemistry didn’t wavering, that we are still the same SOLIM. I will also work hard, proving that this Song Jaerim is so damn freaking fine fella, slowly but firmly lets us go until the end. Should we my jagiya?

 

Gladly, Oppa, but I am sorry we can’t even publicly announce our relationship because of me and thank you for Our Gap Soon. I appreciate it Oppa.

 

What do you mean by that?

 

Don’t playing dumb, I know it is you that kind of push me into the production. You know that your girlfriend is missing acting. How come you are always so cool?

 

Stop it, that compliment is really unnecessary, I’ve always know that I AM A COOL man. Bear hug me, patting my head, please…

 

You never change Oppa, come here.. ucucucucucu… I like it hugging you like this, it is given me solace.

 

I like it like this, being hug by you, It give me a chance to tickles you… like this…..

 

Oppa, stop it… why are you looking at me like that?

 

I’ve seen the script and did you know that we ‘ve got a lot of kiss scenes, so we need to practice harder on that kind of scenes, you know to fully master it. “Actually it is already, one week we last see each other, I miss her, missing to touch her, caress her, that kind of feeling which want to own her, making a mark that this girl is mine.”

 

Naughty, don’t us that script as an excuse, just tell me that you miss me and want me, easy is it? “that look of wanting and desperate, it’s tempting me, I miss him too, let’s play some more, how much longer he can control it, his desire, slowly I close our gap, caress his face, where our lips almost touch, I am holding on, look straight into his eyes and whisper,” Do you want it? How bad? Not long after, he swoops in for a kiss, it’s kind of messy at first, then it is getting steamy, following his rhythm, I am drowning, we kiss, kiss and kiss and drowning in our own world, where there is no pressure from others, no judgemental opinion, no hypocrite, just him and me, in love and be in love.

…………………………………………………………………….

Next morning.

Oppa, wake up I need to go to the saloon now and you too have an appointment right for the new Laneige event right?

 

Five minute, jagiya, I am so tired, you are working me so hard last night, my back is hurt, my leg got cramped, poor me.”It was so funny, that look of unbelievable on her face, it is entertained to , amusing how much adorable she look”.

 

Me? Seriously, Don’t spurt your nonsense on me, wake up Jagi… I am gonna be late….

 

Jagiya , I was thinking, maybe it is a good idea that we actually making you pregnant to make it more real, you know the whole situation where you need to act like being a pregnant woman, I can work hard for that, I’ve god stamina. “I do think that I am gonna get smack again, slowly I grab the pillow and us it as a shield.” Jagiya, you almost killed me with your spank, what if you scratch my perfectly sculptured face?

 

God , you are annoying, I am gonna take a shower and don’t come inside, I am warned you?

 

But I am also late, to save time and water bill we need to showered together, I am a genius! “In a speed of light I carried her and both of us are inside the bathroom, well it is not really a lovey dovey , I  earn a few smack along the way.”

 

Song jae rim, I am gonna kill you!

………………………………………………………………………

Kim so eun monolog

 

Is he really being okay with all the situation, or he is actually trying to be happy to ease my feeling, I know that look, that look of him, the look of worried whenever he thinks I am not looking, I wanna share his burden but along the way I’ve become the burden, why can people see the good in him, his patient with me, not even once he lost control even when sometime I am being ridiculous, for the past years we have been together, it’s not really a smooth sailing, we do fight, it’s a humpty and bumpy journey but not even once he ask for a break up, while it is always on me. He is too good for me, sometime I do think that maybe letting him go is the best way of happiness, let him free ….. “Anyone is okay except Song jae rim”, please stop it the hate and demanding, I am a human too, let me breath, let him breath. I am begging……. To who I must convey my silent prayers?

 

p/s;

First and foremost, I am so sorry for the long silent. I've been too busy and then with our couple being silent and no update, it got me a little bit, like I am losing some excitement in writing this story. But , fate is magical right? they being paired up again, I almost faint when I read the news, I am so thankful that they are given the opportunity to work together again, Honestly I 've never ever watching weekend drama before but for them let us drown together to support them. And recently there are some saddened incident that happen to all SOLIMERS, I am affected too but let's just keep praying and support them till the end. There will always some immature stan along the way, but I believe if we stick together we are undefeated and what matter the most is SOLIM. Let us brush away other unhappy things, SOLIM for 50 years and infinity!!!!

I'll keep writing as my way of remembering and supporting them, but apologize if this update is not satisfying, It's been a long time for me. Bow my head in advance. I'll try harder. Thanks for those who comments and encourage me. Do give me feedback. Thank you in advance.