We Are Dating!

Our story

Kim so eun agency

            Where have you been? She keep hearing those question from her cordi noona, her manager, Boa (her bff) and even from her Na Byeong Jun CEO. She just sitting quietly while her CEO starting his lecture, and finally his asking..

CEO    :  Do you with him?

Kse      : Who?

CEO    : Don’t playing dumb kim so eun, you know who I meant?

Kse      : It’s like I’m being interrogate sajangnim... yes I’m with him, satisfied?

CEO    : Oh uri song jaerim must be hurt, I can’t do anything it’s your own choice but you know Mr Song is a nice catch, even for a man he is a formidable opponent and whole world knows how much his crazy for you and personally I like him better, solim is jjang!! But what can I do? Do we have to make it official now that you are dating Son hoo joon. (He sigh)

Kse      : Son hoo joon? For real sajangnim?

CEO    : What?  you just said you with him right? You.... don’t really... I meant song jae rim for real?

Kse      : With him song jae rim, nae nampyeon but we still don’t have a plan to announce it.

CEO    : Wow seriously? I meant wow, honeybees will be celebrating!!! It’s like a dream come true , I’m so happy , I'm gonna treat both of you for a meal , what do you want? Shashimi? No... Mr Song love meat so let’s just eat meat?

Kse      : Honeybees? You don’t seriously one of them right? For real you are not mad? Why do I feel like you are too happy. (she is laughing like crazy now)

CEO    : Honeybees, yes I’m a certified honeybees , I meant why not they are bunch of cool people that sincerely praying for you guys and also doing a good deed in the name of solim, I’m so proud of them. Why do I have to get mad and why don’t we just announce it.

Kse      : No, we just want it to be naturally exposed,  we will not hide and just dating casually like other couple. I want to bravely dating him sajangnim, it’s not a crime to fall in love, being in love and giving love is it? So why do I have to feel afraid even though I know we have many fans that supported us but there is still haters, they just keep on hating me whatever I’m doing so from now on I just brush them off. Will you support us sajangnim?

CEO    : Arasso Mrs. Song, I’ll support you. I’m so excited now , should I just log in to the solim couple soompi forum and give a hint to the honeybees, or should I just inform them like you know saying it from the insiders. (he grab his ipad and vigorously start typing)

Kse      : Sajangnim !!!!

CEO    : What??? It is my personal life not yours, just go..I’im busy now . The line is busy I can’t connect, how many time I’ve told kwangsoo (his secretary) to upgrade our wifi. Kwangsoo ah...

Kse      : I’m speechless sajangnim. I’ll take a leave first. (She is shaking her head right and left and right).She excused herself but she still hear the echo of kwangsoo oppa name being called. Poor Kwangsoo oppa , she think. But seriously, sajangnim is a honeybees, it is so unexpected and he is the hardcore one too. She want tell her hubby about it..

Kse      : Nampyeon , where are you? Are you at the airport now?

Sjr        : Nae jagi, I just arrived at the waiting lounge, what is it baby? Do you miss me already?

Kse      : Nampyeon.... (whining) , I’m being serious now,I’ve told sajangnim about us and surprisingly his not mad at all and you know he is a honeybees, I’m so speechless you know..

Sjr        : Hahahaha... he is? Wow I’m honoured.. its all good jagiya just trust me , we gonna be okay.

Kse      : Yes he is and he is nampyeon  fan also, like seriously liking you more than me, I’m mad his bias you too much.

Sjr        : Hahaha, what more can I say, by the way baby do you want anything from Shanghai? I’ll buy whatever you want.

Kse      : You!!

Sjr        : Gosh I love you, I’ll be back and when I’m back for sure I’m going to eat you up!

Kse      : Nampyeon!! (She is yelling while her face is flush red)

Sjr        : Saranghae jagiya, I’ll be back.

Kse      : Saranghae nampyeon, I’ll be waiting.

           The flight took off and it will be two days of separation. He will be missing her badly for sure. Picking up his iphone and started update his sns with a picture of him smile brightly near the plane  window with a peace sign and solim couple ring on his hand. What will I write this time , while smiling cheekily he is typing..

“ I’m off to Shanghai now, bye korea.. #missu #I’llbeback #love”

           What more do you expect? Not so long after that the online search is on uproar again, several of article, fans investigation and thousands of comments on his sns. While his soundly goes to the dreamland, his wife is busy handling his commotion, answering all the phone call, message and finally she yelled “ nampyeon I’m gonna kill you for sure!”

 

 

 

 

p/s:

I'm so sorry I'm having some problem with allingment, try to fix it but this is the best I can do.

Do enjoy you reading. :)