Self Control

Our story

           He basically squishing kim so eun in his embrace while reciting a mantra, “ kim suhanmoo keobugiwa durumi samcheongabja dong bang sak...” and suddenly stop,  whining it was too long. In his embrace she laughing so hard and asking what in the world you are doing nae nampyeon? He just ignore the question and change his mantra to counting a sheep, telling a story , singing a lullaby and magically his still wide awake while his jagi already in a dream land. He loosen the embrace and watch her sleep, caress her cheek and whisper “ thank you nae sarang”. Hold her hand tightly his trying so hard to fall asleep, trying so hard to suppress the need and with his last mantra “you are a man song jaerim” he off to dreamland. Who knows they meet in the dreamland and started to make “rice cake” together?

 Morning in siamri

          Watching his sleeping, he looks so compose and cute, with those monolid, wide shoulder and beautiful adam apple, damn you are lucky kim so eun ah, is what she’s thinking. She got up and kiss his hubby yummy lips and walk to the bathroom. She wash herself and start thinking that his hubby has such a strong self control and laughing remembering all of his mantra chanting last night. Gosh I love him! . She decided to make breakfast for them, looking over the fridge and as expected they got nothing to eat which is mean that she has to go out and buy something at the supermarket. But before that she decided to do something more important, she grab her iphone and started typing something and then giggling happily. Be brave kim so eun ah you have nothing more to lose cause you have him, the one you wanted the most! With that, she bravely going out to do some grocery and left a note for hubby.

         Song jaerim extend his hand and start looking for someone, his mumbling something about am i dreaming or something and suddenly he see something attach on the wall. It’s a note...

“I’m going out nampyeon to buy you some breakfast, wash yourself and wait for me”

                                                                                                Love xoxo

          He smile and smile and smile again. He got up and decided to search his wife name again, anxiously hoping that the news has settled down a bit, surprisingly she still top the chart with a new news. He started to mess up his hair and frustrated. Whats  more? His asking and as usual silent is the answer. He click the article

“ kim so eun explained herself through her private sns this morning”. Explained what? His curiosity is already outside the roof, he continued reading,...

“kim so eun upload a picture of her hand holding a cup of coffee with a caption thank you son hoo joon oppa for the warm meal that night, as expected you are my reliable brother , heeeeee buy me more next time. I heard it cause havoc, mianhe oppa :(  you got yourself  scandal with a married woman. Heeeee morning my sunshine! #love”

            Her sns started to gain attention as she referring herself as married woman and some solim couple fan already post at pann (famous social community at korea) stated that she is wearing her solim couple ring in the photo. Her fans started to wonder if she is dating song jae rim for real? Reading all of that song jaerim laugh his  heart out , as expected from my sly fox, and shortly after that his name has outreached his jagiya and he yelled, finally I won in something!!! 

            He decided to play along and started to write something in his own sns too, but he got stuck on what he should write and finally after much thinking he upload a picture of a cup of coffee with a caption..

“Good morning my sunshine and the weather is nice for a walk, let’s go back to the nature! #love”

           He pressed the sent button and waiting for a commotion, what would it be like? Not so long after he got a phone call from sung joon asking his whereabouts and if he is with kim so eun? He just brushes off the question and ended the call. He look over his sns and as expected hundreds and thousands comments start to pour down and majority of it asking if solim is real and he smile, it is the smile of relieved, they  still have a lot of supporters that sincerely hoping for them to be together and be happy. So from this day onwards let play a csi game especially for all the honeybees (solim couple fan name) and slowly and naturally the news about them dating will eventually out and when the time has come they can just confirm it. The article keep going on and on and he smile happily while reading one of it..

“song jaerim sns upload cause a commotion following up his wife posting, not so long after his ex onscreen wife upload a suspicious post about them that maybe in a real life relationship, he also posted a picture of coffee and a caption that is quite similar with kim so eun which is writing as morning my sunshine with a hash tag love. Many fan and insider already curious about the truth of their relationship and some even assuming that they are now in a vacation together. Both of the company still not released any official statement but what we know for sure that solim couple popularity as most love onscreen and wgm couple is no joke. They have  a huge fanbase in korea and also overseas and for sure their fan are celebrating right now if it is real".

           Huge fan base? Of course he feel thankful for all the support, it’s like a dream for him from  just a model that turned into an actor, honestly speaking his not really well known in korea moreover overseas but now he has an asia tour and received numerous love call for acting and endorsement. He know it’s all thank to his appearance in wgm , lucky for him he got both love and success. It’s been 2 hours that kim so eun still not coming back, he pick up his phone and call her...

Sjr        : Jagi where are you?

Kse      : I’m still shopping don’t bother me, I’m buzy....

Sjr        : Baby it’s been 2 hours don’t tell me you are still picking a shrimp ?

Kse      : ohh , how come you know? , I’m  waiting for their new stock and now I'm busy selecting them; its                    going to be delicious. Oh I forget to buy a meat. Bye..

Sjr        : ........................ she hang up on me... my wife with her impulsive buying, I should earn lots of                        money if this continue. (He sigh)

           Yeobo.................. help me now, so eun is yelling for help from her hubby. He come running lightly from back of the house with his boot and gimpo cap and then he yelled what is it that you buying jagi? He see a bunch of plastic bag in the car boot , he pick up all of that and started to nag about money, ledger and saving. All of his wonderful and educational talk become a waste when she just casually peck him on the lips to shut his down and hallelujah its working.

         His blushing and stutter, he keep on stare at his jagiya that is now busy arranging all of her groceries like nothing has happened. He finally conclude that kim so eun is not a bear like she claim but she is a sly fox and to face that he need to be more sly so he grab her waist and started to kiss her 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and he earn his smack on the head while counting for 10.  I’m so busy now, so eun retorted. They face each other warmly and he whisper one more....