Miss You

Our story

          Two days of hell, he is seriously happy , meeting all of his fans at the fan meeting and Leneige events but part of him is deeply missing someone. He keep whining in silent, I just wanna hold you kim so eun, bogoshipda jagiya. He get so many present from the fan dedicated to the solim couple, only god knows how much he appreciated it, the feeling of being blesses by a lot of people is amazing. He keep searching for something on his ipad and suddenly sung joon tapped his shoulder for attention, he start asking him about his hyungseunim (sister in law ) present and keep remind him to buy her something. I’m looking for it now so don’t bother me anymore, he yelled to the younger one.    

          Sung joon just smirked and leave him alone. After the event ended , he asked sung joon to drive him somewhere, he arrived at the temple that is famous for its red string (usually use as amulet for eternal love and long lasting relationship) and manage to grab one for him and so eun. Waiting outside the temple is a few of his fan that manage to follow him, and he knows after this a picture of him getting a red strings will be viral on the internet. But he still smiling and try to keep a low profile. He manages walking to his van that waiting outside and move on to the airport.

Kim so eun house

            She is getting tired after one whole day of busy arranging her stuff and loads all of her belonging from her parent home.  She has move out from her omma and appa house yesterday and she has a bunch of work to do. She look up to the clock  it is already 7 pm, he will be arrived maybe in less than an hour now, what should I do , my house like a mess right now. Whatever, it is me who he wanted to meet right? So I just have to groom myself nicely for him. She take  a towel, get herself a nice and cosy shower, put on a beautiful red dress with a v neck cut , put on a light make up and a red lipstick on her plum lips. Am I trying to seduce him looking like this? She is mumbling while looking at the mirror, or maybe I am, she smile happily.

            As she is busy with housekeeping today she didn’t manage to cook anything for him so she just ordered a delivery, his favourite fried chicken and sushi. She arranges the table looking obviously like a candle light dinner and waiting for him to come. The door bell is ringing and she opened it with a smile, I’m home, he said with a smile. She hug him tight whispering, welcome home "nae Nampyeon".

Song jae rim pov

            Is she seriously trying to seduce me , wearing those red dress and that v cut, my mind is getting dizzy but god those lips, I want to taste it.

           They walk hand in hand to the dining table, he pull the chair for her and she smile brightly. He started to talk about his event, fan meeting and solim present. They chit chat happily and after finish their dinner she ask her hubby to take a shower while she is doing her dishwashing. She laugh at herself , washing a dish while wearing a beautiful red dress, he didn’t even say I’m pretty, I’m getting annoyed right now, after all the effort that I put , pabo song jae rim!, she keep talking to  herself and suddenly she heard “ I heard you baby”, her hubby muttering those word feel like a teasing for her.

          He close the gap and give her a back hug and whisper “ you are gorgeous baby, too gorgeous that my mind become blank and if your intention is to seduce me congratulation you have succeeded but the price is so pricey, do you think you can handle it  baby? He start smells her neck, kissing her slowly. She turn her body around and face him and said try me with a slightly wink on her left eyes (habit whenever she is in her flirting mode). He just laugh and in 1, 2,3, he just swooped in , carry her in bridal style to their bedroom and slowly put her down on the bed. His self control is crumbling down and his wife temptation also not a good help for him. Slowly she caresses her hubby chest with his finger, grab his collar and kiss him. His entire last barrier has gone and now all he could think of is let’s go all out.. “ Nampyeon...”, How am I suppose to do when she’s called for my name like that and damn she’s smell good too...

The night goes on, but the lovers keep going on...