Truth

Our story

                    Song jaerim is in panic attack situation, he clearly heard she said she is in love with him but his mind and soul still can’t comprehend it. Why? Aren’t they dating? Confusedly he asked her is this some sort of your push and pull game again while staring directly through her soul. The look on her face right know is full of emotion, longing and nervousness. She brave her heart and with a deep breath she said..

                   “I'm not someone who is good in expressing my feeling with words like you, but for you I'll be the         camembert cheese this time, saranghae song jaerim, thinking that you will leave me behind my mind goes blank, I feel like I can’t breathe, the thought that you will questioning my heart makes me trembling of fear, fear that those loving eyes of yours will turn into hatred and loveless. There is no one for me better than you and only you.. Between me and son hoo joon is not much more than a friend and I admit I am seeing him on that night but just in term of friendship only. Yes, he is confess to me again but I said no because I have you!. So please just trust me. I just wanna....” she broke down into tears...

                   Song jaerim look of shock and disbelief is beyond words. Is this really happening, I'm not dreaming and finally he walk to her and ask you just wanna what? But she keeps silent and silently crying looking down on her feet. He closes the gap and start asking again...

            Sjr        :  Just wanna what jagi?

Kse      : I just wanna hold you , wanna make sure you are still mine and only mine. Is it wrong? (She looked up to face him with tears running through her redness cheek...)

Sjr        : You mean like this? ( he close the gap and wrap up her into his embrace and curled up his               beautiful eyes smile)

Kse      : No, more close (as she enclose the gap with  hugging his waist, she face him and her heart start beating like crazy.)

Sjr        : Omoooo jagi and then he laugh... he started to count 1,2,3,4,5.. I'll give you 5 .

Kse      : What 5 yeobo? (half anticipated of what his gift will be?)

Sjr        : First one is (he loosened up his embrace)  I will be your knight, I’ll be the one who will protect you from those crazy netizen, the one who will accompany you throughout your journey and he kiss her in the forehead. Second one I'll be the one who kiss off your tears (he started to kiss both of her eyes tenderly). Third, I’m yours to touch or kiss or ... (he kiss her nose) and laugh. Fourth,  I’ll be the one who can pinch your cheek like this (started to pinch her check). His jagiya started to retorted due to a small pain but he snapped it and kiss both of her cheek. Last is I love you kim so eun from the land to the sky (he close the gap and their face are just inch away, he can smell her strawberry lip balm and it is tempting him more) saranghae nae yeoja! He kiss her lightly on the lips , she closed her eyes and smile.

               With her devilish charm smile she grab his neck and started to kiss him more leave him speechless but not for so long as both of them are in need , it start to get more passionate, needy and hotter. The kiss goes on through the night accompany by their panting breath and the lovers chuckle.

 Kim so eun pov

              He kiss me.. Our first kiss and god he is a good kisser she is mumbling while caress her swollen lips in front of the mirror. She started to smile, she is happy cause finally song jaerim is her. She washed herself and dress up in her nampyeon loose bumblebee t shirt while nagging about his fashion style.. “My hubby is a fashion terrorist “, she taught to herself. After finish she gets out from the bathroom and started calling her hubby but no answer. Where is he? And suddenly her eyes getting bigger and her cheek start to blush as she saw her hubby with a bumblebee short and no clothes.. Those chocolate abs and nice muscles with his wet hair, she gulped her saliva and pray, god please holds up my desire

 Song jaerim pov

              Gosh she is gorgeous, with that loose bumblebee shirt she look like a queen bee, my queen.  With her long wet wavy black hair and her blush cheek, her beautiful jaw line and her s line and damn those leg keep tempting him, his slowly started to lose his self control. His a man after all, and it has been more than five years his alone and now his using all of his mighty power left to survive through the night , survive the temptation. The temptation of his queen bee. The night will be longer he taught. God please help me through this....  

Inside their bedroom

              Finally, they settle down in their so called bed, jaerim asking his jagi how she knows that he will be here in Siamri? She just smiled and said it is a wife instinct and started to caress his cheek. She asked him is he buying this house and surprisingly he said yes. He love this house, full of memories and it’s like a gateway for him whenever his tired and feeling lost. Mianhe , nampyeon I have hurt you, she whisper slowly. They look up each other in the eyes and  the temptation game has begun for both of the lovers and in a matter of time who will be the one losing his self control first. Suddenly, song jaerim grab her jagi waist and hug her desperately... she is blinking so hard and listening to her hubby heartbeat are not a help either. I wanna you so bad jaerim whisper to her jagiya....