Responsibility

Our story

           She continued her cooking with part of her  still thinking about hoo joon oppa answer . She asked him about the company statement and he admitted that it came from him, he seriously thinking  they have something good going on, that she have a feeling for him to which absolutely surprising her. 

Kse      : I thought I’ve already told you that I’m in love with Song jae rim, so please try to understand it oppa, we can’t be together as you will always be a brother to me. I cherished you so much oppa , so please stop this nonsense.

Shj       : How can I stop this feeling you tell me, the feeling that wanted you so much to be mine, you are not being fair here Kim so eun, I’m the one that understand you the most and always be there with you whenever you need a company, so tell me how come I forget you when your face keep lingering in my heart? Tell me what should I do?

Kse      : I admitted oppa sometime I turn to you for comfort and I apologize that it makes you misunderstand my intention, but it is just because I  trust you as a brother, as my close friend to share my thought and feeling, that is all , nothing more oppa. You deserved someone better, someone who love you and that someone is not me.           

Shj       : It is easy for you to say, but do remember I’m the one who face it, so hear me well Kim so eun I can’t let you go, I can’t forget you at all , NO I won’t try to forget you cause I believe in the end of the day you will come to me and be mine forever so mark my word I’m not going to give up on you and send my regards to Song jae rim tell him I’ll make you mine!

Kse      : Oppa don’t do this, please no matter how hard  you try I’ll always belong to him, even if someday he set me aside I still love him and only him. Just like you are being obsessed  with me now I’m crazy over him. Please just stop this , I’m begging you. Since when, I myself didn’t know how much his existence effected me, the thought of I’m leaving his side makes me suffocate. So if you really love me please let me live.

Shj       : Those words, I can’t believe you really said it to me, I’m sorry that I’m not so giving so I can’t granted your request. I won’t give up and that’s it. At least please give me a chance to try, so that there is no regret and so eun ah don’t worry , just let me love you like I always do, whenever it is you can always turn back to me, I’m your breathing hole. Take care of yourself and I apologize if I’m being too pushy. I’ll call again.

Kse      : Oppa.... (He already hang up) , just stop this now before you are getting hurt.

         He watch her from behind and keep thinking is she day dreaming again, He walk to her and slowly give her a back hug, she startled but didn’t refused. His asking, what did you thinking so seriously that make you look like harubang (famous ancient stone at jeju island). She laugh it off and push him away saying that it was nothing, she grab his hand and walk him to the table to have breakfast but he refused and asking to have  a breakfast at the living room. She followed her hubby and settled down at the sofa . They started to eat breakfast while watching Dora The Explorer, her hubby favourite show (she sigh), my hubby with his 10 years old mindset.

           Finish his breakfast, he grab his backpack and start to look for something, he found it the peach colour pouch. Jagiya , did you know about the power of red string? His asking while his hand untied the pouch... So eun just sitting there confuse and later he continued, it means an everlasting love and long relationship. In Shanghai there is this one famous temple that specifically for lovers to pray for their own love, so I’ve goes there and brings this for you. He brings out the red strings from the pouch and put in on her wrist. He shouted Kim so eun is mine now and jagiya you can’t run from me anymore now. She feel so touch that leave her speechless and finally she answer yes nampyeon I’m yours.

            He smile happily and whisper good girl, later he give her another present, his house key and the password is her height plus zero. She smack him and here we go round two wrestling. Song jaerim can’t stop laughing, his laughter echoes in the house.You can come whenever you want and I’ve something to ask for your help, Olla will have to undergo a surgery for his cataract problem, can you help me nursing him as I’ll be gone for two weeks. Surim (Jaerim sister) will take him to the doctor and later she will take Olla to my house, you can just wait there. “Surgery? Why you didn’t tell me earlier, I’ll do that you don’t have to worry oppa but oppa I want to accompany him to see the doctor too, can I come?” , she asked her hubby.

            Sjr        : Baby are you okay going to the public like that, if you are not ready, it’s okay.

Kse      : I’m okay oppa, we decided to date bravely right? So what more do I afraid? Heee I also want to meet her , your sister. We can go shopping , hang out and I bet she knows all about you. I can just make her my ally on my side. (she laugh looking over her nampyeon pale face).

Sjr        : Aniya, she knows nothing and even if she tell you something don’t trust her. Jagiya , can you also help me decorate my house, do it your style! I’ll approve it. (He try to change the topic)

Kse      : Can I ? Seriously ? Alright I’ll do it, but you have bought all the furniture right? I meant what more that you need?

Sjr        : Well I do buy something like a fridge, television and mattress. ( He scratch his head and give her his eyes smile)

Kse      : Yeobo.. that’s all? I can’t believe it.

Sjr        : This is for you. ( He give her card credit) you can use it to buy the furniture and to buy anything else that you want.

Kse      : No, you don’t have to I’ll just ask the store to credit it to your account, just keep it oppa , you will need it when travelling.

Sjr        : I have mine don’t worry , this one is  for you, I make it for you.

Kse      : Why ? I don’t need it oppa, I can manage on my own.

Sjr        : You are mine which make all the responsibility that concerning you is my business so this credit card is not to bound you or  to give you a burden but it is one of a step that I take to be responsible for you. 

Kse      : Arasso, I’ll use it wisely. (She like the way he is thinking, always know how to make his way through her heart). Thank you nampyeon.... she kiss him lightly.

Sjr        : Hehehehe , yeobo you are getting more erted!... It’s alright you can buy shrimp as much as you want. Go and swipe that card.

Kse      : Eemmm.... (whining)^^

            He lay down his head on her lap

Sjr        : Kim so eun...

Kse      : Eemmm....

Sjr        : You are my lucky charm!

            “ Throughout my life journey from then till now , it’s not easy but not even one that I’m regretting it because without all those hardship I didn't  know how scary life can be so now I’m living my life entirely and to each and every obstacles that occur I know the only option that I have is to swallow it and be more hardworking. I want to be the best  that I can be, to show it to those people that chewing me I’m still survive and here I am still happy. As I’m someone who have that kind of obligation in my heart , I tend to absorb into  my own little world, I’m someone who is obsess of working, so till now actually I don’t have the confident that I can give you all the attention that you need. But still with that I’m asking will you be by my side and wait for me till that day come ? That day when I can finallysaid I've succeded loud and clear! ”

Kse      : Yeobo... Why so gloomy?

            “If you are getting lost in your own little world I just have to grab you back in reality, If you are  afraid that I feel lacking, you just have to kiss me like you always do and to  tell you it is working. I ,  too want you my nampyeon to be the best, more than anything so you don’t have to worry about me , I’m Kim so eun ! A cold city woman, If I feel you drifted apart from me I’ll come hunting you down back to me again. So yes yeobo I’ll wait for you.” Because you are so suave now , I’m granting you a wish, so what is it that you want, tell me your wish? (while singing SNSD tell me your wish song) ^^

Sjr        : Omo jagi.. My wish? When I’m back, I want you to cook for me at my house while wearing my  white shirt... Hehehehe

Kse      : You with your ... (smack him on the chest)

Sjr        : Aaaw ! It’s hurt jagi...

           His phone is ringing, Sung joon has just arrived to pick him up for photo shoot at Incheon, later he is going to Jeju for 3 days shooting an ads, got back from Jeju straight to the Shanghai again for two weeks, so basically he will be gone for 15 days. So now it’s begin the 15 days of hell challenge..... He yelled, “ I hate him!” , what a timing his whining. He bid his farewell with a kiss as much as he can, It’s like doing a marathon.

“ Bye nae sarang , do miss me cause I’ll miss you like hell...” , Kim so eun whining....