8 Roses , 8 Kisses ( I L.O.V.E Y.O.U )

Our story

           “The lovesick , the betrayed , and the jealousy all smell alike” , Sidonie Gabrielle Colette

# Trending news

“ Song Jae Rim enchanted with Zhao Li Ying dazzling beauty and choosing her over Kim So Eun”

Model turned actor Song Jae Rim currently in China shooting his Us N Them ads collaborating with China famous leading actress Zhao Li Ying and through his recent interview with Sina , he stated that Zhao Li Ying beauty is too dazzling and later choose her as an actress that he want to work with in the future over his ex on screen wife Kim So Eun.

 

“ Zhao Li Ying is a huge fan of Song Jae Rim”

Zhao Li Ying revealed to be  a huge fan of Song Jae Rim through her recent interview with Sina at the Us N Them ads filming site, Proven to be a loyal fan , she’s even buying his Taiwan fan meeting ticket but due to her hectic schedule she can’t go and regret it a lot. She’s described Song Jae Rim as a manly man with a devilish charm. She even sent him a love video asking him for a coffee date.

 

“Us N Them releases BTS video of Song Jae Rim & Zhao Li Ying proven their enchanting chemistry”

Us N Them has released their new BTS ads video starring Song Jae Rim and Zhao Li Ying that grab attention among the fan and media for  their off the chart chemistry. With their easy going personality and professionalism the shooting going on smoothly. But what’s more interesting is how fast they grow fond of each other and comfortably getting along throughout the shoot. Maybe we can have a new China- Korea couple following Song Seung Heun x Liu Yifei couple. Who knows?

 

Kim So Eun pov

 

Dazzling beauty and coffee date?.... While patting Olla head she’s mumbling “Napeun Namja!”

 

Song Jae Rim pov

 

Argh..... the articles they exaggerated it too much. She will be fine is it?

Sung Joon : Hyung, you will be dead tomorrow.

Sjr            : Why ? Is it too much? They exaggerated it too much , I didn’t meant it that way.

Sung Joon : Tomorrow trending news will be...

“Song Jae Rim end up in the hospital , beat  up by Kim So Eun selca stick because of him being the insensitive jerk"

Sjr            : Just go !!! You give more headache. (Seriously it is that bad?) I’m coming home , wait for me  jagiya.

Song Jae Rim home

She’s not here , I thought she will  wait for me here.

Sjr                    : Jagiya, Where are you?

Kse                  : At home, welcome back nampyeon.

Sjr                    : Are you okay? You sound sick?

Kse                  : Just tired.

Sjr                  : I’ll go to your place, wait for me.  (It is bad for sure! Damn you Sung Joon!)

Kim So Eun home

          They just sitting on the sofa hugging each other but the atmosphere is to different than usual. She is trying so hard to look normally happy while his trying so hard to be less awkward. She hold his hand , caress his thumbnail (Kim So Eun , I guess) but keep herself silent. He knows something is off and ask her to get ready for a walk, trying to give them a chance of communicating. While his jagiya getting ready he called Sung Joon asking for help. They walk around the neighbourhood and she sigh, stairs,” I’m tired”...

                  Sjr        : Piggyback jagiya?

                  Kse      : Aniya , It’s okay, Nampyeon is tired from                     the travel . I still manage.

 Sjr        : Arasso but tell me when you are tired. (He received message from Sung Joon). Jagiya I’ve    prepare an interesting game for you.

Kse      : Game? What game?

Sjr        : Each and every stairs that you take I’ll give a roses, a kiss and a compliment for 8 times. I’ll name it 8 roses, 8 kisses game stand for I L.O.V.E Y.O.U

Kse      : Yeobo....^^ (she’s blushing so hard)

Sjr        : Wait right here I’ll be right back. (he walk away to fetch the roses frorm Sung Joon plus getting mock by him, that kid I’ll grill him alive later!) Jagiya let’s begin... (panting so hard)

Kse      : Its beautiful the roses, you don’t have to run Nampyeon I’m waiting for you (wiping his sweat using her hand) and the game too you don’t ...

Sjr        : 1. Nae yeoja (my woman), is someone who’s run over to her omma home in midnight to get a kimchi just because I want kimchijigae as breakfast, (1 roses + kiss)

2. Nae yeoja, is my chopstick whenever I’m failed to use mine, each and every time when I’m having war with  sannakji ( live small octopus), she’s there to feed me up(1 roses + kiss)

3. Nae yeoja is someone who’s always wiping my clothes, her clothes, her chopstick whenever I’m spitting my food, patiently laugh it off. (1 roses + kiss)

 4. Nae yeoja, is someone who’s arrange my luggage whenever I’m going overseas plus with her love note, “Don’t forget to eat vitamin”, Don’t forget to drink lots of water” ,  Don’t  forget to dry your hair or not you will catch a cold” , “Don’t forget to text me whenever you free”, “ My cool husband fighting!” , Those words , only God knows how much I cherished it. (1 roses + kiss)

  5. Nae yeoja is someone who’s always pat my back telling I’m doing a great job with her beautiful smile even when I’m just doing a simple task like soaking a blanket and grinding a garlic . (1 roses + kiss)

6. Nae yeoja is someone who’s eating chicken and chamgireum (sesame oil)  sauce with me even though she love beef and gokjuchang sauce more. (1 roses + kiss)

7. Nae yeoja is someone who’s riding  a bike with me and playing in the water with me even though she has a phobia. (1 roses + kiss)

8. Ne yeoja , is someone who’s bottled up her emotion, suppressed all of her desire for my sake , afraid that I feel burden , afraid that I’m too tired to care. Put up her brave and happy face when her heart is actually wavering. (1 roses + kiss) So jagiya, What is it, tell me Is it because of the articles?

Kse      : Aniya, she’s started crying , it’s just I’m mad at myself.

Sjr       : Yes, I said that she’s is dazzling beautiful and that is the insensitive jerk Song Jae Rim. But I don’t really meant it that way about choosing her..

Kse      : No Its not your fault yeobo, It’s me..

When now you are already mine, I’m started to feel greedy, greedy to have all of you , I’m someone who’s always put on logic before feeling but now I’m being  jealous  with just a mere articles, seeing you smile so happy with others make me lost myself conscious, before I make a decision to hold you with me I’ve made up my mind to be someone who can support you, someone who can make the best out of you, I don’t want to be a clingy yeochin (gf) who’s fight over a silly things like jealousy , I want to  be strong for you, but now you tell me? Am I good enough? Getting work out just because of your work, So I’m mad but not with you but with myself. The fact that I’m loving you so much I’ve started to lost my resolution in our relationship. The more you shower me with love the more I feel thirsty for it like it was never enough.”

Sjr        : Baby, there is no right or wrong in love, love is not black and white and there is no resolution that can win over love, all you got to do is to trust your heart , drown yourself in love. If you worry of drowning I’ll be there to catch you up. So if you mad at me be mad, if you jealous just told me , sharing all of your thought with your love one is also love. Don’t afraid of being in love just love like I always do and we will just fine cause we have each other. So , are we alright jagiya?, Seeing that you crazily in love with me make my head spinning 360 degree, like I’ve got the world with me.

Kse      : Cheezzzyyy ! Yes , we good but I’m tired now, piggyback ^^

Sjr        : Only for you . Gladly my dear. (he piggyback her)

Kse      : By the way jagiya is she really beautiful?

Sjr        : Emmm...

Kse      : Uh ?

Sjr        : Aniya!.. You have something that she doesn’t.

Kse      : What?

Sjr        : Me!

Kse      : ................... You and your self praising!

Sjr        : Aaww It’s hurt jagi, even if you miss me so much , don’t bite my ear... Jagiya...

Kse      : What? It’s your punishment for being jerk! (She bite it again)

Sjr        : Yeobo..... (crying and whining)^^

 

Song Jae Rim pov

            Thank God , I’ve manage to overcome it. It feel like going to a war but I meant it jagiya, lets love like we never being in love, lets love like we only live today, lets love like there is no time and restraint and lets love like we always do. With you , With me lets be happy forever as we are forever in love!.... 

p/s:

The allignment : Forgive me , I give up already :(

* Zhang Li Ying is my favourite actress after Kim So Eun obviously. I like her briliant work in Boss n Me. I do imagine KSE as "Shan Shan" and SJR as "Feng Teng" and I believe they will do just great . The story is so cute that I thought it suit Solim.

Thank you so much for those who spend time reading my story , for those who comments and encourage me and for those who like it. I really appreciate it.

I hope you guys like the story progression till now, eventhough I know I'm being cliche. Hehehe

 Do wait for my next update........ :)