Illusion

Our story

Kring!!!! Kring!!!!!

               It’s another morning again, work and work like a cow... running hard so I can reach you... saranghanda kim soeun!!! . Since when he himself did not remember that it's became habit to start his day in the name of his “jagiya”. It’s been six month after their last pretending so called marriage, the memories still vivid that he has cursed countless time to the pd because of that sudden mission. They still meet , texting and drinking through the night telling a story about their work and life but still he himself didn’t have the courage to name it as “lovers”. He believe that kim so eun knows  he deeply madly in love with her and he too believe that she love him as much. That’s enough, he taught...

              He picked up his phone and start his day by search up his jagiya... what is the latest news.. he smiled seeing kim so eun name topping naver search chart but the smiled faded away seeing the name followed is none other than “son hoo joon” . his heart skip a beat looking over hundreds of article..

“kim so eun got caught again in a midnight date with son hoo joon”, “so eun x hoo joon real couple date”....

His mind goes blank , his heart feel like going to explode... questioning his insanity.. is this an illusion??? Am I not good enough that you faded away from me.. suddenly the memory of week later comes through his mind, is this the reason why you said..

“ Just fly oppa , go as high you can go, achieved as much you can, be the best as you dream off” as the answer of my question of how long will it take for me to be yours?

I am the fool, fooled in love that I can’t even see my place in your heart... while looking over the picture of his jagiya he firmly make a decision.....

Kim so eun house

            So eun keep fidgeting in her sofa.. She is burning with anger and regret .. reading the article one by one and also the comments make her heart sink. She desperately want to yell that this not true... above all she is worried that her man is hurt , thinking that her man will cry or sitting in the corner questioning her love make her cry like a baby.. She want to call and explained but what can she said it is true that they meet in the middle of the night and for god sake just both of them.. Thinking that back, make her regret it  more,  how careless her decision can be... saranghae nampyeon, please just trust me , she is praying so hard in her heart that this is all just an illusion. She picked up her phone, building up her courage and she dialled...