Romantic Experience

The Truth in Acting

Morning came quick the next day. Mark made sure to wake up before the other members so that he could get ready to leave for his drama filming as well as fetch his script from Jinyoung's room.

 
Mark tiptoed into the sleeping boy's room, spotting the script beside his bed and moving toward it. On the way, however, he stepped on an exceptionally creaky floorboard and Jinyoung stirred, letting out a soft groan and adjusting his position.
 
Cute.
 
Mark reached for his script, stealing another glance at the younger. He looked so peaceful. Unknowingly, the older found himself brushing some of Jinyoung's fringe out of his face. The younger scrunched up his nose at the touch and Mark quickly pulled back his hand, a light blush coloring his cheeks. What was he even doing?
 
The blonde sighed and turned around, only to hear a soft, "Hyung?"
 
Mark froze. He was hoping he wouldn't have to confront him. Turning hesitantly, the older member motioned to his script in his hand "I-I was just..."
 
"Oh yeah, I was gonna return that to you last night but I didn't want to disturb you in case you were sleeping." Jinyoung explained, yawning, and Mark tried to ignore how the younger's deep morning voice made his insides feel.
 
"Right..." Mark stood awkwardly, not sure if their conversation was over yet. He felt the other male's gaze on him, but Mark didn't move his eyes from looking at the floor. 
 
"Are you feeling any better?"
 
"Huh?" Mark looked up at his question, instantly regretting it because Jinyoung was sitting up. He was shirtless, resulting in a flushed Mark. It's not that he hadn't seen the younger shirtless before, but now it was different. In order to not stare, the blonde quickly averted his gaze and bit his lip.
 
"Well last night you seemed like you had a fever or something so..." He saw Jinyoung scratch the back of his neck from the corner of his eye.
 
"O-oh, no I'm fine." Mark still couldn't look at him, but he played it off by flipping through the pages of his script. "I should probably get going.."
 
Jinyoung nodded and Mark could practically hear the smile on his voice as he spoke. "Okay. Good luck today!"
 
The older looked up at this for a split second, giving Jinyoung a small smile and muttering a "thank you" before quickly turning on his heel and exiting the room.
 
When he made it out the door, Mark ran a hand through his hair. Despite his shower earlier that morning, he was sweating.
 
This isn't good.
 
---
 
"I'm home." Mark said as he entered the dorm, slipping his shoes off and walking into the kitchen to grab something to eat.
 
"How was filming?" Jaebum asked, walking up to the rapper.
 
"It was...hard." Mark finally said. He grabbed a banana and peeled  it.
 
"How come?" The leader said, leaning on the counter.
 
"It was a romantic scene.."
 
"Ahh." He seemed to understand that. "I know what you mean. Don't you remember when I had to film romance scenes for Dream Knight? I kept laughing because of the awkwardness so we ended up having to do a million takes. Same with Dream High."
 
"I remember." Mark smiled softly. It was always interesting seeing the leader in an awkward situation.
 
"You know what though? Jinyoung actually gave me a lot of good advice when it came to romantic stuff. Maybe you should ask him for help."
 
"Romantic stuff?" Great, Jinyoung's probably had a lot of romantic experience. I mean, with his looks...
 
"Yeah. I don't know, he just has a sense for that type of stuff." Jaebum shrugged then left the room, heading to the living room where Youngjae and Yugyeom were watching TV.
 
Mark took a bite from his banana, frowning slightly. 
 
Why did he have to go and have a crush on Jinyoung? 
 
---
 
A/n: I like to think of this fic as sort of like a chaptered drabble, so excuse the fact that it might not be structured that well LOL. Anyways hope you enjoyed!!