Unidentified Jealousy

The Truth in Acting
Mark came to the conclusion that Jinyoung was a strict teacher.
 

"Hyung, you need to act more nervous in this situation. Imagine the girl you have a crush on accidentally falling on top of you. Would you act stoic? Because that's what you were just like."

 
Mark groaned in frustration. "But we're not even acting out the scene! You're just helping me memorize my lines right now."
 
"Well then let's act it out!" Jinyoung hopped to his feet, dragging Mark by the wrist off his bed as well. After clearing his throat to prepare himself, he began acting out the female lead's lines. "Shh! Did you hear that?"
 
Mark sighed quietly but decided to try his best so Jinyoung wouldn't make him redo the scene. In a slightly hushed tone, Mark muttered "I don't hear-"
 
Jinyoung cut him off. "Someone's coming!" And with that, the black-haired male spun around suddenly, running into Mark and both of the boys falling to the ground. Of course, this was all scripted, but the blonde was still completely caught off guard.
 
Mark bit his lip, staring at the younger who was currently laying on top of him. He felt his cheeks burn slightly, and he silently prayed that Jinyoung wouldn't notice despite the bright lamp right beside them. Jinyoung stared back at the older, his expression shocked. Mark started to feel slightly self-conscious, so he brought a hand up to scratch his neck awkwardly just as the younger's expression changed to a smile.
 
"That was good."
 
"H-huh?" Mark croaked, flustered.
 
"Your reaction. It was a lot more nervous this time." Jinyoung grinned slightly, causing the older's blush to stretch all the way to his ears.
 
"....O-oh.."
 
"Mark hyung, Jinyoung-ah! The chicken we ordered just came!" The familiar voice of their leader outside Jinyoung's door caused the younger to quickly push himself away from Mark and stand up. His reaction was so quick, Mark didn't even realize he was still on the floor until Jinyoung reached a hand out to him.
 
"L-let's go eat." The younger said with a smile as he helped Mark to his feet, and the blonde could swear he heard a soft stutter in his words.
 
---
 
It wasn't like Mark and Jinyoung weren't close before the younger began helping his hyung with his acting skills. In fact, they were famous among fans for their close relationship. Without even realizing it until he saw himself on TV, Mark noticed how him and the younger often gravitated toward each other and how skinship came naturally to the two. It had never been a big deal before, so why was it suddenly making Mark's face burn so much?
 
Jinyoung had his arm around the older while filming another broadcast. This was no foreign gesture. Yet, for some reason, Mark couldn't stop thinking about how close him and the black-haired male were. 
 
As the broadcast continued, Mark even found himself slightly disappointed when he saw the younger chatting it up with Yugyeom or Jaebum across the room. What really infuriated him for some reason, however, was when he saw Jinyoung together with Jackson. The way they acted with each other made it seem like they were a couple. Why were they so friendly with each other?
 
But more importantly, why did Mark even care?
 
He didn't know why. But he knew that he didn't like it. Not one bit.
 
---
 
"Good job today, Mark. You're definitely improving." Mark's director gave him a pat on the back, causing the blonde to respond with a bow and a "thank you."
 
"We barely did any takes for that scene. I was impressed."
 
Mark, again, bowed. "I've been practicing, Director-nim."
 
"I can tell. Keep up the good work." Mark smiled brightly as the director gave a quick wave, implying that he was free to go for the day.
 
As Mark changed back into his regular clothes and gathered his belongings, he thought back to the scene they had just filmed. It was the one where the female lead fell on top of him--the one him and Jinyoung had reenacted. 
 
Although he would never admit it, the only reason Mark did so well shooting that scene was because the image of Jinyoung on top of him kept on flashing in his mind the entire time.
 
---
 
A/n: I've been getting soo much homework recently, but I'll still try to update as often as possible. Hopefully I won't exceed updating every other day. But anyways, I hope this chapter was good!! Let me know your thoughts on the chapter by making a comment--I love reading them!<3