So Stupid / Junhao

✤ seventeen otp drabbles ✤

so stupid // junhao (junhui x minghao) // words: 1,160 // requested by Happ1ness

note: the requester wanted a jealous person with any character of minghao and junhao is like one of my top ships so here ya go ;;;;; i'm surprised at the little audience this ship has... /cries/ anyway this is probably one of my best work in my opinion~ enjoy and request!
 
note II: words that are in italics are spoken in chinese (~^u^)~

“You look like you’re about to kill someone,” Jeonghan said as he looked at Junhui who was sitting to his right. They were on break from their grueling dance practice, and the two of them were seated in the corner of the room, leaning on the fogged mirror. “You okay?”

 

Junhui bit his lower lip as he was studying the events unfolding in front of him. Soonyoung was sitting next to Minghao. They were laughing together at a video on the iPad, smiling genuinely at the screen and at each other. Minghao’s hands were on his own lap, while Soonyoung’s hands were in contact with Minghao, one around his shoulders and the other on his upper thigh.

 

“No,” Junhui practically growled, catching Minghao’s eyes for a second before pointing at the screen and laughing hysterically at something idiotic. “I’m not okay.”

 

“I presume it’s about Minghao?” Jeonghan laughed. “Just go up to him then.”

 

“I think he’s still mad at me though…” Junhui trailed off, finally making eye contact with Jeonghan, who widened his eyes.

 

“Did you two fight?” he facepalmed, shaking his head. “You two are so perfect as a couple, I didn’t expect you two to have a fight.”

 

“Me neither.” Junhui let out a sigh, playing with the bottom of his shirt.

 

“What did you fight about?”

 

“I drank all his boba tea that he left in the fridge,”Junhui deadpanned, eliciting a scoff from the older.

 

“It’s stupid, I know,” Junhui continued. “Minghao even wrote a note on the cup that said ‘Do not drink this unless you want to die’. He hasn’t spoken to me for over a day now.”

 

“If you break up over this I swear…” Jeonghan rolled his eyes, putting his hand on Junhui’s shoulder. “Talk to him.”

 

“But hyung, I-”

 

Jeonghan abruptly stood up. “Soonyoung! Come with me to get some coffee at the lounge.” He walked up to said blonde, who stood up and nodded in reply.

 

“Sure.” Soonyoung handed Minghao the iPad, who was still seated on the wood floor.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Minghao stood up too, the device under his arm.

 

Jeonghan shook his head, earning a glare from the younger. “I’ll get you some so you can just rest here. Come on Soonyoung.” The two walked towards the door.

 

Jeonghan looked to Junhui who was downright glaring at him. “You’re welcome,” he mouthed.

 

Junhui pouted at him as the two left, shutting the door behind them. Minghao was seated on the floor again, his focus on the screen in front of him.

 

“Minghao.”

 

No response from the younger.

 

Junhui kneeled beside him with a stern look. “Minghao," he pleaded again.

 

“I need to talk to you. Please.” Minghao finally made eye contact with him once he started speaking their native language. Junhui never spoke chinese to him unless they were alone in the dorm or he had to translate something to the younger.

 

Minghao shook his head though, to Junhui’s distaste, and put his focus back on the iPad. He plugged in his earbuds and played the video of one of their first “Adore U” performances on full blast.

 

“That’s it.” Junhui pulled the earbuds out of Minghao’s ears and set the iPad down on the floor, barely being careful of cracking the delicate device. He took one of his hands and forcefully jerked Minghao up and out into the hallway.

 

Ah, Junhui stop it!” Minghao struggled from his grip, quickly giving up when he was shoved onto the wall.

 

“You stop, Minghao.” Junhui’s stare on him was piercing mad, soon softening at the younger’s scared look. “Stop being so stupid.”

 

“I know, and I’m sorry…” Minghao blinked back his tears. “I was going to apologize tonight since I thought you would be less likely to punch me then.”

 

“What are you saying?” Junhui’s hand went up to caress Minghao’s cheek. “I’d never hurt you for the world, baby.”

 

“Really?” A tear fell out of Minghao’s eye, Junhui’s thumb taking action and wiping the drop away.

 

“Of course. I wouldn’t hurt anything I love, right?”

 

Minghao let out a guilty laugh, taking Junhui’s other hand and holding it. “I… I just thought you would be so mad about my selfish act that you’d lose it and hurt me. You’d be more tired at night to-”

 

Minghao was cut off by the feeling of Junhui’s lips planted on his.

 

It was just one touch of lips. A reminder to Minghao.

 

“Like I said, I would never hurt you.” Junhui smiled at him. “If anything, I’d take the pain of waiting for you to stop giving me the silent treatment just to not hurt you. It killed me inside so much to not be able to talk to you all day. You pained me for looking like you didn’t even want to talk to me.” Junhui’s smile turned into a frown, almost crying himself. “I don’t want to stop being with you. Even with fights like these we might have, I still want that hope that I’ll get to be yours.”

 

Minghao’s head lowered, his face now completely covered with his hands and crying loud, muffled sobs. “I-I’m so sorry I did this to you. I was being an idiot for thinking you didn’t care about me and my feelings, and I regret not trusting you. I really d-don’t want to lose you either.”

 

“You mean that?” Junhui cupped his cheeks, making him look up. His heart was hit with a pang when he saw all the tears covering Minghao’s eyes, and he felt extremely guilty for his small mistake. He’s only seen this side of the younger once, his shy, insecure and sensitive side.

 

"Of course I do. I... I love you too much." Minghao cracked a small smiled under all his cries. "I'll forgive you then."

 

Junhui pulled him into a wholehearted hug, tracing his index finger along his spine. "I'm glad."

 

Minghao faced him again, his tears now dry and being wiped by Junhui's soft hand. "Buy me some boba tea then?"

 

Junhui scoffed, petting Minghao's head as the younger whined in satisfaction. "Fine, to make you happy."

 

"Yay! I love you, Junhui." Minghao rested his chin on his lover's chest and looking up lovingly at him.

 

"I love you too, Minghao." Junhui gently took Minghao by the hair with one of his fists and pulled their lips together.

 

Even if it's only been a day since their last kiss, it felt like a century. They yearned for the touch of each other's admiration ever since they fought. They missed the contact with the other person, hands roaming on their backs and chests and lips moving passionately. They were new at this argument part of their relationship. The two were oblivious about this negative side of love, but they pushed through to stay together and keep their bond strong.


Because Junhui loved Minghao and Minghao loved Junhui, and that's all that mattered at that moment.


call the cheesy police bye for nowwww