Make Up For Your Mistake / Meanie

✤ seventeen otp drabbles ✤

 

make up for your mistake / meanie couple (mingyu x wonwoo) / words: 657 / requested by Animde159

note: I'm so terrible at angst but pre is so my thing so I hope the requester and all of you like this!!

note 2: but gUys meanie couple have the same hair color now I'm so done aaaaaaaa

note 3: to the requester I'm so sorry this is about 3 months late.... and to others who have requested and are still waiting.... I hope you don't mind waiting for a long time I just write very slowly and I apologize if your requested fic is shorter than you wanted ><

note 4: PLZ READ THE BOTTOM HALF OF CHAPTER 12

-------

"Why did you do it, hyung?" Mingyu practically yelled as he walked in circles in the living room while Wonwoo pleaded for forgiveness on the couch.

The younger was furious at him. Mingyu repeatedly texted and called the older, worried about where he was. After hours of waiting at the park for their date, he was walking home to find a familiar in the alleyway he walked past. Wonwoo was pushing Soonyoung to the wall, kissing him senseless as if they were a couple. There were a pile of beer bottles scattered behind them. Soonyoung's hand was under Wonwoo's waistband, and Wonwoo was ing into it.

The sight disgusted Mingyu, and he had a reason to be angry at Wonwoo.

"Babe for the millionth time, I'm sorry..." Wonwoo cried into his own hands. "I told you, Soonyoung forced the beer down my throat and I had no control I swear." He looked up into Mingyu's eyes. "If I had control, I would've left the alley in a heartbeat."

Mingyu clicked his tongue, closing his eyes. He knew the older was right, Wonwoo would never do something like that intentionally.

But even with that, he couldn't bring himself to forgive him.

With that, Mingyu plodded his way to their shared bedroom, ignoring Wonwoo's repeated pleads for forgiveness.

"Mingyu!"

~**~

After what seemed like hours of constant arguing and sobbing, Mingyu ended up in Wonwoo's warmth in their bed. Mingyu rested his face near the crook of Wonwoo's neck while Wonwoo had his face in Mingyu's hair.

"I just needed time to calm myself," Mingyu breathed into his lover's collarbone, massaging his neck with his hands. "Again, I'm sorry for acting so bad to you."

"Stop apologizing so much." Wonwoo used his index finger to raise Mingyu's chin, meeting each other's gaze. "It's my fault for being so reckless."

"But you'll always pick me at the end, right?" Mingyu scooted closer, their lips not far away from each other. "It'll always end up as 'Mingyu and Wonwoo'?"

"More like 'Wonwoo and Mingyu'. I'm first," Wonwoo teased, tracing his finger from Mingyu's chin to the end of his jawline by his ear.

Mingyu leaned slightly to the touch, laughing softly at the comment. "I like both. I like you."

"Mmh." Wonwoo pressed his lips to the younger's, cupping his face as he felt Mingyu's grasp tightening on his waist.

Mingyu pulled him closer so they were chest to chest. He rolled on the bed so he was underneath Wonwoo, pulling their lips even closer by Wonwoo's shirt. Mingyu pulled back to breathe, only to find Wonwoo leaning forward to capture his lips again.

"Ah, Wonwoo-hyung." Mingyu gripped his hair as he smiled into the love filled makeout. He was so afraid he wouldn't get this experience with his boyfriend ever again. Wonwoo's lips were beat and stained by another person, a person that wasn't at all Kim Mingyu. The younger wanted those lips to be for him, and for him only. Mingyu wanted to erase that stain from another man, and cover it with his own for good. The stain that was Soonyoung was not only on Wonwoo's lips, but all over his body.

Mingyu had to cover up all of Wonwoo's body with him all over again, just like when they first started.

They rolled over again so Wonwoo was now underneath, swirling his tongue in Mingyu's mouth.

"You are only mine, Jeon Wonwoo." Mingyu growled, latching his teeth deep into said boy's collarbone.

Wonwoo moaned, a crack in his loud voice as he pulled harshly on Mingyu's hair. "Mingyu-yah! Ah..."

Mingyu pressed his lips to Wonwoo's again before pulling away. "No one else can stain you but me, understand hyung?"

Wonwoo whined, grinding his clothed onto him. "Yes, baby."

"Good, now Wonwoo," Mingyu brought his voice down to a whisper, leaning down to bite and his lover's earlobe.

"Submit to your one and only."