Visions / Hoonsol

✤ seventeen otp drabbles ✤

visions // hoonsol (hansol x jihoon) // words: 1,932

note: double update i'm awesome right :P anyway this is an older (and longer) oneshot that used to be in a separate story but i decided to move it here for navigation purposes! enjoy!! >3< oh and i apologize for the gif that's not hoonsol since none of the hoonsol images or gifs would cooporate with me.. woozi is front and center and vernon is in the right corner^^


Hansol was on the kitchen floor in the corner sipping from a blood bag when he had another vision of the short blonde man.

 

This time they were in a room filled with speakers, a desktop computer surrounded by tiny fandom figurines and a small couch in the corner. The blonde’s hair was pulled back in a snapback, sitting in front of the computer while Hansol sat next to him. It seemed like they were composing a song with Hansol helping write the lyrics while the man did everything else.

 

By now, Hansol would have know the other's name if his visions came with sound. It's rare for vampires with this ability to have their visions be deaf, but luck was against him.

 

Hansol honestly wished he knew the talented boy's name because he believes that he has fallen terribly in love with him.

 

His visions made his heart beat rapidly every single time, such as his current vision.

 

Hansol was holding his hand lovingly in his own the whole time they were writing lyrics. The words in the notebook were sentences that made couples want to go all intimate on each other and urge singles to find their missing piece.

 

Hansol was lost in the notebook when he felt soft lips to his cheek. He looked at the culprit as he felt his face beginning to burn up.

 

The other man smiled at him and said three words. Luckily, Hansol had learned to read lips through his ability, although they were only basic sentences.

 

"I love you," the small but cute lips read.

 

Hansol leaned close to him and left a soft yet quick kiss to his lips. "I love you too."

¤¤¤

Jihoon jumped onto his bed, letting out a sigh. His boss at Pledis was being harsh on him, repeatedly urging him about the deadline his five songs had to be completed and sent for reviewing. He was always pushed to his limit by the company, always having to write music quickly but high quality. He had no inspiration for his lyrics, depending on rumors that float around the building every now and then.

 

Recently, however, Jihoon had much better inspiration.

 

His new lover, Chwe Hansol.

 

Sadly, he would only appear at night in Jihoon’s dreams.

 

Jihoon smiled at the thought of having another dream of the vampire, and closed his eyes.

 

They were walking hand in hand to the new park that was recently built. Jihoon filled him in with the latest audition opportunities Pledis just announced. Jihoon had seen Hansol’s outstanding rapping abilities so many times before, therefore having him audition wouldn’t be such a bad idea.

 

“You know they wouldn’t accept me,” Hansol argued. “They might be afraid that I might kill off an artist or staff member because of who I am.”

 

“Right...” Jihoon drifted off, remembering their first encounter when Hansol pinned him to the wall with his eyes glowing a scary red.

 

“It’s okay though,” Hansol continued. “I don’t want to become popular anyway.”

 

They approached the empty park, including the two vacant swings. Before Jihoon could sit in one of them, Hansol pulled him by the wrist. The vampire sat in the swing, setting the smaller on his lap so they shared one.

 

Jihoon struggled to get off, Hansol’s arms tight around his waist. “What are you doing, Hansol? We’re going to break the-”

 

“You know why I don’t want to be popular?” Hansol interrupted suddenly.

 

Jihoon froze, staring at Hansol’s eyes. “Why?”

 

“Because I’m already popular in your heart.”

 

Jihoon blushed, his eyes slightly wide when Hansol held up his chin and brought their lips together. He closed his eyes, moving his lips into the kiss.

 

Hansol’s hands roamed all around Jihoon’s body. His cheeks, shoulders, chest; stopping at Jihoon’s and gripping it.

 

Jihoon let out a small moan between their lips when he felt the pinch on his lower body, opening his mouth wide enough for Hansol to add his tongue in the kiss.

 

Hansol smiled at Jihoon’s reaction when he started to the roof of Jihoon’s mouth. He released a grunt when Jihoon’s hands went to his chest.

 

Jihoon pulled away went he felt the lustful heat growing between them, setting his forehead on the other’s. “Your place this time?”

 

Hansol smirked. “Let’s do it.”

 

A few weeks passed with that eventful dream, and soon the song “Jam Jam” was born.

 

¤¤¤

Hansol was lurking through the alleyway, looking for some delicious red liquid. He hasn’t fed in weeks, relying on the old blood bags to keep him just barely breathing. Hansol was desperate now though. He craved for some fresh human blood to devour.

 

Besides, fresh blood always provided him with a more eventful vision, usually with the nameless boy.

 

After waiting for a while longer, he spotted a short man sporting all black attire, skinny jeans and a hoodie which covered half of his face. The victim was probably hardly aware of the blood-thirsty presence in the dark.

 

Swiftly moving, Hansol grabbed the other by the throat and pinned him to the brick wall. He took a whiff of the smell of the human’s blood. “Mmh, you smell amazing. I wonder how much better the taste is,” he growled. “You don’t mind if I take some, now do you?”

 

The person pinned to the wall placed his hand on the other's on his neck, shaking. "You will regret killing me like this."

 

Hansol scoffed. "Why would I? I've killed tons of innocent citizens just like you with pride. I could do that with you as well without remorse."

 

The shorter man still had his gaze on the concrete ground, his hood covering his features. “Those dreams… It’s happening,” he whispered. “You sound just like him too.” The composer, whose name was Jihoon, looked up at the hungry with curiosity planted on his face. “Know the name Chwe Hansol, perhaps?”

 

Hansol stood in shock, lightening the grasp on his neck.

 

The one he’s kissed and wrote music with in his visions. The adorable boy who he’s done so much with in his dreams, was standing before him.

 

And I almost hurt him… brought him death, Hansol thought as he studied the cute tiny eyes and milky skin under his chin.

 

Their height difference was the same as in the visions. His hair wasn’t blonde, however, sporting as natural black tone.

 

Hansol pulled back Jihoon’s hood, petting the soft strands of hair. “I thought this was blonde,” he muttered under his breath, cursing to himself when he realized that his thought was said out loud when he heard a small laugh.

 

“If it makes you feel better, I actually have an appointment at my friend’s hairstylist to have my hair bleached next week,” Jihoon smiled before confusion painted his features. “How did you know I’d be blonde?”

 

Hansol’s hand was now on the smaller’s shoulder, sliding down from his neck. “You see…”

 

He looked away, his eyes glancing at the flickering light by the building he was leaning on. “I can see the future whenever I drink blood, may it be a blood pack or fresh blood straight from a human source like yourself.”

 

Jihoon glared up at him, Hansol flashing a smirk at him before continuing. “I receive mute visions, meaning I can’t hear what’s being said if people are having a conversation.”

 

The blonde cutely tilted his head to the side. “Why mute?”

 

“I guess it’s just how it is for me. Most creatures like me have sound with their ability. I’m just that unlucky future-seeing vampire that can’t hear them.”

 

Jihoon leaned the tiniest bit closer. “Then what does that have to do with me being blonde?”

 

Hansol brought his hands to the man’s waist, causing the older to briefly freeze at the sudden intimate touch. “Because for months now, I’ve been having visions of you…”

 

“...of us together as a couple. It might sound weird, but I’ve fallen for you through these visions.”

 

The smaller man wrapped his hand around Hansol’s neck, biting on his own lower lip before staring straight into Hansol’s eyes. “The same happened to me.”

 

“What do you mean?” the vampire, who was still extremely craving for some blood, asked.

 

Jihoon smiled brightly, barely noticing the trail of drool at the corner of Hansol’s lips. “I’ve been having dreams of us. Every night since a few weeks ago, I’ve been having small moments played in my head of us together.”

 

He closed his eyes, his head tilting downwards. “My first dream of us was really scary though…”

 

Hansol gripped his waist tighter. “How so?”

 

“It began the same way as today when you grabbed me…” Hansol felt Jihoon shaking as he was remembering the nightmare.

 

“You pinned me to the wall mercilessly, and you were leaning down to bite my neck but you went to my lips instead.” Jihoon couldn’t hold his head up anymore, setting it so his hair was ruffled onto Hansol’s neck.

 

“You were kissing me forcefully, and I couldn’t breath much…” Jihoon’s grasp on Hansol’s neck slightly tightened. “...but it felt so good when your hands were roaming around my body, so I ended up giving in to you and kissing you back. At the time I couldn’t believe I was making out with a stranger that was going to kill me in the first place. I-I was so scared…”

 

Hansol petted his hair, slowly moving his hand through the strands while his other hand was still on his waist.

 

Jihoon was stuttering even more, now from the pleasure instead of the pain he felt. “, Hansol do you really kiss that well?” He looked back up at him, his eyes glistening.

 

Hansol grinned. “Want to find out?”

 

The blonde blushed. “Maybe when I’m done… Anyway, you started to kiss down my jaw to my neck. That’s when you bit me.”

 

Hansol’s arm was fully around Jihoon’s waist when he continued. “I felt myself weaken in a mix of lust and torment like you were drowning me down to the last drop of air. I fell to the ground barely conscious when you bent down and whispered something near my lips. You promised to see me again when you were in control of yourself. That’s when I woke up.”

 

He was hugging Hansol close, his face in his chest. “The other dreams I’ve had of us were sweeter. One of my favorites was when we were producing a love song together.”

 

Hansol smiled, his craving slowly fading away at the man’s voice. “Of course, I had a vision of that one. When I kissed your small lips…”

 

The shorter looked up at him, slightly shocked. “We must have had the same scenarios played to us. Amazing…”

 

Hansol slightly cringed at how cute the other boy was being. “Probably, but I missed out on some parts due to them being silent, remember?”

 

He leaned closer. “I’ve always wanted to know your name. Can I know?”

 

Jihoon nodded and beamed a grin at him. “It’s Lee Jihoon.”

 

“Jihoon?”

 

“Yea?”

 

“Can I kiss you?”

 

Jihoon shook his head, getting a frown from the younger. He chuckled. “Can I tell you something first?”

 

Hansol wrapped both of his arms around Jihoon’s middle. “Anything.”

 

Jihoon gulped, noticing how unusually bold he was being before leaning only centimeters from the taller’s lips.

 

“I love you so much. I might have just met you, almost killing me, but my dreams tell a different story.”


Hansol smiled at his words before connecting their lips in a passionate kiss that they’ve desperately wanted for so long.


i'm secretly hoonsol trash byeeeeeee