A Cat Is Watching / Meanie

✤ seventeen otp drabbles ✤

 a cat is watching // meanie couple (mingyu x wonwoo) // words: 661

 
note: i can't believe the amount of story requests i'm getting >< since today is jeonghan's birthday (goddamn bias wrecker ily #Yoon1004Day) i decided to post a drabble that was originally a vixx neo drabble!! i will work hard to get all of the requested stories done before the year ends (yea that's how long it will take) ;;; enjoy!!
 

'I'll be home in five minutes ^^' Wonwoo texts Mingyu, making him jumpy.

 

The elder has been gone in Paris for a month to teach modern dance to little teens. All Mingyu has done during this time was visit his family an hour away, and lay around with their kitty Uji, which wasn't helping with the fact that it was very boring in the house without having Wonwoo to nag or make out with him. He missed cuddling in his chest, and being pulled closer to his warmth. In general, he missed Wonwoo a whole lot.

 

While watching a stupid woman on the TV sob over a stupid breakup over a stupid drug dealer and petting Uji who was asleep on his lap, he hears the doorbell ring loudly. Mingyu quickly lays the kitty on the windowsill before rushing to the door. He slowly opens it to find Wonwoo in tight-looking skinny jeans and a see-through white shirt.

 

Wonwoo has on the grin that reads 'I'm going to make love with you so hard tonight', which makes Mingyu give out a slight laugh. Wonwoo slowly walks over to the younger, dropping his bag as he inches closer. He pauses centimeters away from Mingyu's face as he wraps his arm around the flawless neck.

 

"I've missed you so much, Mingyu," Wonwoo whispers as they give each other yearning gazes before Wonwoo leans in to on Mingyu's lips. Mingyu moans in the kiss as he moves his hands on Wonwoo's waist. He admits he missed how the dance instructor kissed him. He wanted this heat. He yearned for the force that Wonwoo gave in his mouth.

 

He suddenly feels Wonwoo pushing him backwards towards the empty couch. Mingyu slowly falls onto the soft cushion with Wonwoo towering over him. "I missed you too," Mingyu manages to breathe out before their lips move forcefully together. "Yes, hyung mmh," he says, letting out a dirty whine as their teeth grind together.

 

Saliva pools into the younger's mouth as an idea pops into his head. He turns his face away from Wonwoo's needy mouth. "Get off me," he orders. "Why," Wonwoo argues while he stands up by the couch anyway. Mingyu does the same before shoving Wonwoo down on where he once was. "What are you-," Wonwoo starts before being interrupted by him.

 

"Taking control," he says. "I know you should be tired from the flight home." "But I'm no-ahh," Wonwoo pants while Mingyu nips on the sensitive skin on his neck.

 

"Ah-ah Gyu," he moans, bending his head back to ease the pleasure. Mingyu bites lower and lower his chest before reaching Wonwoo's poor excuse for a shirt. He on the elder's bottom lip while ing the thin cloth, receiving a low moan in return. As Mingyu is teething on one of Wonwoo's s and pinching the other, breath hitching repeatedly, he hears a loud screech from Wonwoo and surprisingly, Uji.

 

The cat meows and claws the air, signaling he was hungry. Mingyu sighs as he lifts himself up from Wonwoo and prepares food for the rude kitty while Wonwoo goes over and hugs Uji. "Aww, you miss me too," he whispers, earning a slow purr in return. He sets Uji down as he scurries over to Mingyu and the bowl of cat food. Mingyu smiles to see how happy the ball of fur is to see Wonwoo again.

 

Leaving the kitty to eat in peace, they both rush to their bedroom, locking the door to avoid further interruptions. Wonwoo shoves Mingyu on the bed and kisses him more roughly and passionately than the last.

 

"I love you so much, Kim Mingyu," Wonwoo groans while senselessly massaging the sculpted abs below him. Mingyu tangles his hand in Wonwoo's hair. "I love you too," he moans loudly as things heat up all over again, undressing each other and making love until they rest bare in each other's arms, leaving the kitty to sleep in peace.