Wake Up Your Heart / Soonhoon

✤ seventeen otp drabbles ✤

wake up your heart // soonhoon (jihoon x soonyoung) // words: 816 // requested by nekonashi

note: the ship pattern for the first four chapters are complete coincidence i swear ;;; i'm honestly surprised no one has requested some meanie couple stuff yet someone please do it XD this is based on a vixx oneshot i wrote in another drabble collection (Sanghyuk x Reader)~ i hope you enjoy this^^


Their lips touched for a second after they walked into their apartment. Just a little welcome home peck on the lips. They have never done a real kiss. A peck was the most they've ever done.

 

"Babe, want me to make you a snack?" Jihoon asked his boyfriend after kicking off his shoes.

 

"Sure," Soonyoung replied. "Make yourself some too this time. What do we have?"

 

Jihoon gave him his messy backpack to hide in their room before he headed to the kitchen. The shorter opened the cabinet only to have packages of ramen fall over him. "The kitchen says I should make some ramen."

 

Soonyoung returned to the kitchen to laugh at Jihoon's dizzied state before swiping the packets off him. "It's set then. Here, I'll go boil the-"

 

Jihoon quickly turned from the counter to grab his wrist. "Nope, I'm doing that," he retorted. "You just relax. Aren't you tired from choreographing all day? If it weren't for me kissing your cheek while you were driving you would've fell asleep behind the wheel, and that wouldn't have been a good thing."

 

"But can I at leas-"

 

"Nope."

 

"Maybe I ca-"

 

"No."

 

"Fine," Soonyoung sighed before sitting on an empty seat by the dining table. "I'll just keep you company here."

 

The pink haired boy giggled at his pout before grabbing  a clean pot from the dishwasher. He quickly rinsed it before pouring faucet water in it, aware of the pair of eyes watching his every move.

 

Jihoon set the pot on the stove before turning it on. "Now to wait for the water to boil," he clapped. He took two of the discarded packages of noodles from Soonyoung's hands and ripped the top open.

 

"Oh, Soonyoung want a drink?" Jihoon asked before looking in the fridge. "There's milk, mango juice, apple juice.... I'm guessing you want mango juice?"

 

"Yep! I already prepared the drinks though. I made a melon smoothie for you too."

 

Jihoon looked over at the table and to his distaste, Soonyoung was true to what he said. "When did you- Fine, but that's all you'll do, understand honey?"

 

Soonyoung scoffed. “Sure babe."

 

"Good." Jihoon went back to check on the water to find it just starting to boil. He took the dry noodles and dumped it from both opened packs, leaving the provided sauce to the side to add later.

 

While slowly mixing the ramen with a wooden spoon, Jihoon felt hands engulfing his waist and a head on his shoulder. "Jihoonie, what are you doing now?" he questioned him.

 

"I just have to stir this for a few more minutes and then I have to stir it again after adding the sauce over there," Jihoon said while pointing to the said sauce. "Why do you ask?"

 

"Because my stomach is making loud noises."

 

"But I didn't hea-" Before Jihoon could finish my sentence, the older's belly vibrated into his back. "Babe, that's just gross." Jihoon gave him a quick slap to the before working on the food again.

 

Soonyoung yawned before continuing to speak. "I'm tired too, but I want to eat so bad."

 

Jihoon added the sauce and continued to mix the pot. "I'm almost done. Can you wait a little longer?"

 

"I'll try," the blonde assured before releasing his tired grip on his lover's waist and thumping back to his chair.

 

Using the wooden spoon, Jihoon took a tiny taste of my dish. "Mmh, you'll love this Soonyoung." He looked back to see him asleep with his arms crossed and his head down flat on the table. "Such a cutie..."

 

The short boy separated the noodles evenly into two red bowls before mixing each one a little more. He set one of them in front of his boyfriend and the other near the seat in front of his. Jihoon washed his hands and fixed up his disheveled clothes before finally sitting.

 

"Honey," Jihoon called, poking the top of his head.

 

"Soonyoung."

 

"Soonyoung~"

 

"Kwon Soonyoung."

 

"Mr. Kwon."

 

"The best boyfriend in the universe, wake up."

 

Nothing.

 

Jihoon smirked as an idea popped in my head.

 

"You leave me no choice."

 

The producer lifted his head with his hands by the cheeks.

 

Then he kissed him. Firmly. Hard on the lips.

 

It took Soonyoung a moment for him to wake up. When he did, surprisingly, he kissed back immediately.

 

The young couple lasted like this for quite some time before Jihoon made the action to release his lips and hands from their tight grasp.

 

"That was... an interesting first kiss," Soonyoung laughed.

 

"Is this how I'm going to have to wake you up now? I yelled your name and I even called you the best boyfriend in the universe." Jihoon took a slurp of the food.

 

"Probably...but is it bad to say that I liked it?"

 

Jihoon reached over to pet his head. "Babe, just shut up and eat."


i have so many requests omfg