I Adore You / Seokkwan

✤ seventeen otp drabbles ✤

i adore you // seokkwan (seokmin x seungkwan) // words: 354 // requested by SungYongGun

note I: I apologize on how short this one is >< I redid the prompt for this twice and this request and a ton of other ones are wayyyyyy overdue so I'm sorry ><

note II: akkinda saranghae

note III: note II will make sense later trust me

“Hyung.”

 

“Yes?” Seokmin turned his head towards the younger.

 

The two best friends were lying on the grass on the small hill behind Seungkwan’s home in Jeju, looking up at the mess of stars all over the sky.

 

“Look up there.” Seungkwan pointed up near his right. “Those stars make a heart shape.”

 

Seokmin nodded, silently admiring how beautiful Seungkwan looked in the dark natural light. “It’s pretty.”

 

It was silent for a while then, before Seungkwan spoke up again.

 

“Like you. You’re beautiful.”

 

Seungkwan turned his whole body towards the other, shamelessly wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him closer. “You know that?”

 

“I’m not like that, Seungkwan.” Seokmin sighed, avoiding eye contact with him. “You’re lying.”

 

“I’m not lying, Lee Seokmin.”

 

It was quiet again, Seokmin moving his forehead to rest on Seungkwan’s chest. For sure, Seungkwan was telling a lie.

 

Until he heard the younger singing softly into his hair.

 

“So what I mean is, I want to know all of you.”

 

Seungkwan’s breath floated onto Seokmin’s hair calmly, causing Seokmin to move even closer to the touch.

 

“I’ll sing you, Yoo Hoo. I’ll sing you, Yoo Hoo.”

 

The rendition of their debut song was different than it’s normal upbeat aura, rather, a quiet confession.

 

“Even if my lips are dry, I need to say this baby.”

 

He felt Seungkwan’s fingers brush against his chin, tilting his face from his chest so they had eye contact.

 

“I adore you, I adore you, enough to get dizzy.”

 

Seokmin leaned in, stealing a soft kiss. Their lips stayed close as Seungkwan sang one final line, their lips brushing at the movement of Seungkwan’s voice.

 

“I love you.”

 

Seokmin widened his eyes, realizing Seungkwan’s change to the lyrics. “Seungkwan…”

 

Said boy cupped Seokmin’s face, bringing him to an even deeper kiss.

 

Seokmin let out a satisfied whine, his hands gripping Seungkwan’s shoulders. They’ve both yearned for this since their pre-debut days, hinting at it with slight touches or exaggerated fanservice. Now, they didn’t have to hide anything.

 

Seokmin pulled away slowly, grinning ear to ear at the younger.


“I love you more.”


i'll do better next time i'm sorry