Warm Water / Chansol

✤ seventeen otp drabbles ✤

warm water // chansol (chan x hansol) // words: 513 // requested by namyu_fmoon

note: i'm updating quickly since it's a saturday and i have nothing to do and a ton of requests to write so yea ;;;;; this is very rare for me so cherish this^^ later i might learn another another kpop dance or something but i should get some of these requests done... this was a recent request and it's up early because there was no specific scenario so i used a past drabble as a base for this (check out "just a little longer" vixx leo x reader drabble on my vixx x reader drabble collection! I hope you enjoy this~)
 

 

The younger exhaled a yawn as he sat up on the king size bed. Hansol was sleeping peacefully on the left side, small sighs falling from his lips. Chan smiled at the sight and quickly pecked his cheek before plodding over to the bathroom.

 

Without closing the door, he gazed at his figure staring back at him from the mirror. Black strands of hair misplaced all over, black aku brand tank halfway up his stomach, his shorts exposing part of his hips, his arms with marks indicating his sleeping positions ─ Chan was a hot mess.

 

After combing his hair neatly and fixing up his clothes, he began to massage his face with the cold sink water with orange papaya soap, making sure to cover his whole face with suds. Chan always wanted to look his best for his lover.

 

While rinsing the bubbles from his cheeks, Chan noticed a pair of hands wrapped around his hips rubbing the core of his stomach. Hansol embraced him tighter as he a stray bubble from the younger’s neck.

 

“Good morning baby,” Hansol laughed as his grip loosened just enough to have his lover breathe normally.

 

Chan cleared his face of the remaining soap before reaching for the towel placed up on Hansol’s head. “You’re up early,” the older complained as he caressed Chan’s stomach.

 

“Wonwoo and I are meeting up at Mango Six for lyric writing in an hour,” Chan informed, turning his head towards the american boy to thumb his cheek. “You know how long it takes me to get ready.”

 

Hansol sighed, resting his chin on Chan’s shoulder. “Please stay longer?” he whined, adding aegyo to make the effect even more tempting.

 

Chan turned towards the mirror to gaze at the two lovers reflecting from the mirror. They looked beautiful with Hansol’s arms around him with his chin on his shoulder and his hand by his cheek.

 

This was definitely the definition of everlasting love at six in the morning.

 

“Aww,” Chan cooed. He narrowed his eyes over at his boyfriend’s pleading face. “Fine. Twenty minutes.”

 

In a flash, Hansol picked him up bridal-style towards their bed. “Ah, what are you doing...” Chan furrowed, landing flat on his back on the comfy space. Hansol crawled up next to him before moving his arms around the other again, entangling their legs together underneath the covers.

 

“Baby,” Chan teased, wrapping his hands to his neck. “Kiss me.”

 

Without hesitation, Hansol decreased the space between their lips, at his jaw before moving to his begging lips. The couple’s senses floated away, their mouths taking time to feel the other. They moved together in harmony, all their worries being erased as they were poisoned in the heat of each other almost immediately.

 

“But I just washed my face,” Chan pouted when they pulled away. “And I have to leave soon.

 

“Then we’ll make it quick. Hansol smirked, carressing his cheek. “Just wash your face again later and use warm water this time.”


Chan dug his hands into Hansol’s hair and pulled his down closer. “Okay.”


i might close requests soon so request now before i do so!! :)