Keo: Midnight Snacks

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Midnight Snacks

(Jaehwa X Taekwoon)

 

Jaehwa just couldn't sleep. No matter how much she turned and tried to keep completely still with her eyes closed, nothing was working.

 

She knew how much this new diet was helping her but....she was dying of hunger. And she couldn't stand it any longer.

 

Jaehwa quickly and quietly got up, careful not to wake up the others. That is...until she found out their manager had gone and made sure every single piece of snack in existence was gone from the dorms.

 

She let out a cute whine and quietly got dressed, deciding to instead go out and buy her own snacks. One snack or two wasn't going to kill her, sooner or later her hunger was.

 

And as she stepped out, two doors could be heard clicking close. Two eyes locked on each other, both at different heights.

 

"Taekwoon-oppa?..." Jaehwa spoke first, staring up curiously at the older male.

 

Taekwoon shuffled his feet and looked anywhere but at the younger female, "I'm hungry..." He spoke softly as he slowly walked towards the elevator.

 

Jaehwa blushed in embarrassment as she also remembered that the manager had also all thrown out the snacks in the boys dorm too. "Ah!" Jaehwa ran into the open elevator with Taekwoon. "Wait for me, Taekwoon-oppa. I'm coming too."

 

The two of them walked together in complete silence, grabbing snacks and walking slowly back to the dorms.

 

Taekwoon walked behind Jaehwa a little ways, making himself believe he was just watching out for her and not actually doing it to stare at her longer. He ruffled the back of his head, thinking about how the whole reason he was out here was originally to get fresh air. Because....he couldn't stop thinking about her...

 

"Taekwoon?..."She had stopped in front of him, the moonlight shined down her figure and stars reflected in her eyes as she looked deeply into his. She had a pocky stick hanging out and blushed cheeks, he just couldn't resist.

 

He smoothly walked up to her and placed the other end between his own teeth, he saw her eyes widen but she didn't let go. He realized that instead with words he could communicate his feelings with actions.

 

Inch by inch he drew closer to the plump lips he has always craved. Jaehwa never stepped back but drew closer as well. Until they were both an inch apart, stopped by her big nose. They looked into each other's gazes their eyes shining, they could feel each other's breath on their lips. It only took Jaehwa closing her eyes with anticipation that made Taekwoon take the final step.

 

Taekwoon titled his head and devoured the last of the pocky stick before meeting plump lips that tasted just like he imagined, sweet candy. Jaehwa begin to kiss back and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer, just he wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer.

 

They fit in each other's arms like puzzle pieces, never letting each other go. Taekwoon didn't need words to communicate, all he needs is a late night snack with his dream girl.

 

Thanks to anyone who reads, comments, subscribes, etc. Hoped you enjoyed this oneshot! I will still galdy appreciate any request of any pairing and any AU or situation (Just no M-rated.)

Preview to Next Week's Oneshot:

Navi (Jealous Ravi), (Small) Neo: Candy (Temporary Title):

With little kisses, hand holding, and snuggling here and there. Wonshik didn't think it could get any better than this.

 

"Wonshik! Meet the new trainee, Taekwoon!"

 

Hakyeonie grinned as she watched the two, "Isn't this exciting, Wonshik?! Taekwoon is my age, so we can be like best friends! Right, Taekwoon?!"

 

She excitedly hugged the other male, Wonshik noticed the blush on Taekwoon's cheeks as he tried pushing her away. It made Wonshik want to pull Hakyeonie off the older male and make sure Taekwoon knew who she belong to.

 

But he held himself back as he reminded himself that they were only going to be friends.....right?