Leobin: Paper Kiss

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Hongbin felt her hands start to shake at the news. Vixx Girls and Vixx Boys had recently released a song together. They were offered to perform on music shows, interviews, and variety shows. She should've expected this.

Hongbin had done the paper kiss game multiple times with her group but never with a boy group. She hopes nothing goes wrong.

Taekwoon received the paper immediately and the game started. Hongbin swallowed her nerves and wasted no time leaning in. What happened next was nothing like she expected.

Just as she moved her lips to move the paper. Taekwoon leaned in and moved his lips against hers. Which resulted in a almost heated kiss from in between the paper as they pushed back and forth. Hongbin finally moved back with the paper on her lips and moved it quickly on to the next person.

Her mind felt blank and from the corner of her eyes she could see Taekwoon hiding his lips behind his sleeve. Hongbin blushed at the incident, her lips tingling. She can’t deny it had felt nice.

There was no time to talk to Taekwoon about the incident as they moved from schedule to schedule. Hongbin became more and more dazed as she kept thinking about it. At times she caught herself staring at his lips wondering how it would feel if the paper hadn’t been between their lips.

She started to wonder what has gotten into her, but this wasn’t the first she had thought about it. Her thoughts became more curious by the day. She began wondering why Taekwoon had pushed against her lips when he didn’t need to.

Hongbin begin to test him out of her own curiosity. Sitting closer to him and talking quietly. In the dressing room, she would stand a little too close and help him fix his outfit, her fingers lingering too long on his skin.

She has known Taekwoon for years. But now she is only realizing how beautiful his brown eyes are up close or how they shine brilliantly when he’s on stage singing. His voice so soft and gentle she could easily drown in it. And his breathtaking smile he rarely shows. Hongbin doesn't know why she suddenly can’t stop thinking about him.

 

“Hongbin!”

Hongbin jumps slightly. Her surprised face reflecting back at her through the mirror. Jaehwa sighs looking tired, “Stop daydreaming. We’re going to be late at this rate.” Jaehwa walked out of the bathroom to check on Sanghee.

Hongbin noticed how her cheeks and ears had gone noticeably red and she hoped Jaehwa hadn’t noticed.

After the music show performance, everyone gathered in the room backstage. Hongbin had already changed back into her normal clothes and went looking for Taekwoon.

Hongbin caught his eye. They stared at each other for awhile from across the room when Taekwoon broke the contact to walk out of the room. Hongbin ran after him and caught up to him in a deserted hallway.

They stood close to each other staring into each other’s eyes. Hongbin could almost hear her heartbeat resounding through the empty hallway. She wondered if he could hear it.

Suddenly Taekwoon reached up to brush a strand of hair out of her eyes. His hand lingered and he smiled softly, “Hongbin.”

Hongbin didn’t know her heart could beat any faster as Taekwoon entwined their fingers together and leaned down, tilting his head, and kissed her softly on the lips.

Hongbin’s mind went blank and she stood there frozen not knowing to respond to the soft lips she has dreamed about. It was only when Taekwoon moved back when Hongbin wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him back down for a sudden passionate kiss.

She began to realize what Taekwoon truly meant to her. She has had feelings for him for so long that she never realized it until the paper kiss they shared. And now feeling the soft lips upon hers it feels like her heart may burst.

As they finally pulled back with equal unsteady breaths and shining smiles. Their interlocked hands and shining eyes told everything they needed to know.

 


I’ve been into Leobin lately so….this is inspired by something (you can guess what it is). I actually wrote all of this in a hour and I’m glad it came out better than I expected. This really is one of my better one shots and I really enjoyed writing this.

I hoped you all enjoyed reading this!

Thank you to all my subscribers, commenters, and readers! Comments are always appreciated at anytime!